Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Semi - Germany v Italy [R]

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [Bookie] WC Semi - Germany v Italy

Somebody explain the thumb sucking thing to me. I need to know before I use it for my goal celebration tonight, as the Langley Lounge Lizards face the lowly Clones in an inter club tussle.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just checking some stats on the game...

Italy 57% Possesion
Italy out shooting ZZZZzz germans 10-2 (shots on target)
Corners 12-4 (although I am sure the keeper picked off 8 or 9 of them)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It is winding me up to no end watching the Italians roll around on the ground with their "broken" legs and what could only be career ending leg cramps. Fcuking embarrassing!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Somebody explain the thumb sucking thing to me. I need to know before I use it for my goal celebration tonight, as the Langley Lounge Lizards face the lowly Clones in an inter club tussle.

Alright... it's a tribute to his newborn that he had earlier this year.... that's as simple as it gets. Although, Keeper would do well to wrap his bonnet around any of these mugs... or his own.

Attachments

• 71369519.jpg
    71369519.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 71369341.jpg
    71369341.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 83

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congratulations to the Italians.......they played very well today.......and certainly were not unworthy of the victory.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:

Italy 57% Possesion
And 20% of that possession was from defender to defender to keeper, back to defender. :rolleyes:

And, of course, don't forget the handball -- though debatable, not called -- and the Italian fould inside the box, which magically found its mark a yard and a half outside.

But then, I guess neither of those would've mattered since the Germans weren't hitting the target anyways.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keeper said:
And 20% of that possession was from defender to defender to keeper, back to defender. :rolleyes:

And, of course, don't forget the handball -- though debatable, not called -- and the Italian fould inside the box, which magically found its mark a yard and a half outside.

But then, I guess neither of those would've mattered since the Germans weren't hitting the target anyways.

Blah Blah Blah.

20% could be said the same for Zzzgermans, and any other team in the tourney (except Ghana)
I never said the germans sucked, or didnt play well....they did.
BUT, the BETTER team won today.

Too bad for Grosso that Del Piero scored...I bet Grosso doesnt even get his name mentioned in the Italian papers now.

"Del Piero Scores in OT Thriller"
Well, look at the Province today...
Photo of Del Piero " ...send DEL PIERO and bold Ities into Sunday final...."

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Avatar Luch.

He will look good in Serie B next year.

Congrats to Italia, that was a very good game that could have gone either way. A great winning goal, reminds me a bit of one scored in the Squamish tournament a few years back. :)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:

Italy 57% Possesion
And everyone wonders why I hate the italians, if they win one has to listen to their domination for 4 years.....kinda like listening to a Habs fan about all of their wins with 8 teams in the league ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean like listening to a Ranger about all thier historical wins in FVSL DIV 1?

I see your point.

:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
And everyone wonders why I hate the italians, if they win one has to listen to their domination for 4 years.....kinda like listening to a Habs fan about all of their wins with 8 teams in the league ;)

well, its better than listening to Portuguese who say they are Brazilian...but are suddenly Portuguese again, unless Angola happen to do well.

Despite every team taking dives, I have enjoyed the way Italy has approached this world cup.

Stepchild, your mom was an Itie..must be, the way you dive on the pitch.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:
Stepchild, your mom was an Itie..must be, the way you dive on the pitch.
You found out who my mom is, how long have you been holding out? As for the dives, it is hard to stay on your feet when there is grease all over the field... and u weigh 100 lbs (u know, the quantity of food u eat in a day) :)

On topic, I would say the game seemed fairly even with both sides having chances. Nice finish to win though. :mad:
Viva France.

stepchild aka Sean-Luc.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts