Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Round of 16 - Spain vs France [R]

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have to say, i am not at all amuzed by the refs this world cup.....i am on the edge of saying its worst than the one in japan/korea

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said the french can't score.... I think i'll declare this one in the 93rd minute to the French.

Settled.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, even though I'm roughly $2m tokens poorer today, I have to say, that was a thoroughly enjoyable match! It's because of performances like those that we call this the "Beautiful Game". Captain, you have to have loved that one!

ZZ was like his younger self today- the wizard!

Anyhow, great game...I'm off to TTP Bankruptsy Court. :D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I needed France to win for my pool but that fake facial injury by Thierry Henry was brutal. Led to a goal.

What is even worse is that dork Dick Howard disagreeing with Craig Forrest who basically said what I am saying. Get rid of that moron and let's just hear from CF.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
I needed France to win for my pool but that fake facial injury by Thierry Henry was brutal. Led to a goal.

What is even worse is that dork Dick Howard disagreeing with Craig Forrest who basically said what I am saying. Get rid of that moron and let's just hear from CF.

Henry embellished, but that was still a foul. Ref made the right call there (not sure if a card was shown, though...not cardable, IMO).

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Dude. [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=upenR6n7xWY&mode=related&search="]http://youtube.com/watch?v=upenR6n7xWY&mode=related&search=[/ame]

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny Blaze!:D Classic Bon Jovi.

Looking like the Utah stompin' grounds...gotta hit that up on the big bike one day. Gnar gnar.

Gotta find myself a Billy the Kid avatar now...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Henry "foul" had some contact on his shoulder, and he goes down like Sylvia Saint clutching at his face. He's a fcuking cheater, just like Rivaldo.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
u r prolly right keeps, I was really expecting a lot more from this WC.....not just another japan/korea, but here we are, this shiat better stop, these guys are pros for crying out loud....on the other i am starting to get a brand new appreciation for the refs in our league, i mean c'mon if fifa refs can't get it right w/ all the training and technology that is available, why shouldn't a 60+ ref miss a few calls in div 2

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Henry embellished, but that was still a foul. Ref made the right call there (not sure if a card was shown, though...not cardable, IMO).

There was no foul on the play. Puyol established position first.....LEGALLY and the ****ing diving **** Henry decided to make a meal of it. I'm he's laughing over it now(Henry) because he knows he made a mockery of the game just like many of the players have this World Cup. ****ing disgraceful

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt he made a meal out of it.

What I saw, the defender (Puyol, I guess) did establish position, but then pushed Henry away using the upper arm / elbow jab...that hit him in the chest. That's where the foul occured.

I'll watch it a little closer tonight...only saw the first replay.

Agree though, Henry oversold.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a foul.

not one team in the world cup hasen't dove yet. everyone is diving that's what the world cup has come down to...who can sell the best dive.

Keeper; the germans have been fish out water all world cup, flopping around every chance they get...

France and Portugal in the semi's!!!

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was going to say that the germans are flopping the least, i don't think i can actually say i've seen them do it. perhaps its been overshadowed by the rest

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts