Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Round of 16 - Spain vs France [R]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
France hasn't been able to accomplish anything since '98. Look for Spain to keep them fantasizing over the history books.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
France hasn't been able to accomplish anything since '98. Look for Spain to keep them fantasizing over the history books.

Sorry, but I was wondering what the German's have accomplished in the last decade:confused: Could be wrong but I haven't seen them win at the Wrold stage in a while

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spain are looking like a well oiled machine right now. Just like my bedroom moves. Or Dude's bathroom moves.

Anyway, if you're watching this game, keep your eye on Xabi Alonso and his range of passing. Absolutely brilliant. Thirty yard passes, on the deck to a teammates feet, over and over. No one else can pass it like him. As the other Spanish players will tell you, he's way ahead of his time.

Ole motherfcukers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Sorry, but I was wondering what the German's have accomplished in the last decade:confused: Could be wrong but I haven't seen them win at the Wrold stage in a while
Yeah, it's been awhile since '90, but on the other hand, they still been able to not only score, but also make it past the group stage. And, hey! I think they were even in the final last time. Imagine that.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, in about 3 hours, you may have to change your avatar. :D

Attachments

• outofprison.jpg
    outofprison.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 106

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may have to, but I'll need something better than that.

The real fun will be seeing if I can build it back up again!:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
If I'm going down, I'll be going down in a blaze of glory.

Why am i picturing Dude on a mountain bike on top of the mesa in the Bon Jovi video after this post.

Not happy about that at all.

:D

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just about 20 mins in and even thought there hasn't been any real chances yet, what a great game to watch, just unbelievable team play.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Go Spain!!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking bullsh!t. When will this simulation crap end? Now it's the French benefiting from a Henry fake job. The yellow was crap, the foul was crap. I hope the Spanish tie it up just to spite him.

:mad:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts