Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Round of 16 - Portugal v Holland [R]

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Too funny.

I doubt he really gives a shite. He's probably pissed for the same reason I am: didn't pay out. Honestly, what I find most comical about WC time is how people all of a sudden become "Dutch", or "Portuguese", or, the best, "English". Almost as comical is listening to those Muppet Southsiders at the Whitecaps games that chant and sing songs in English accents, but most of them are born and raised here and don't have an English accent in regular everyday speech.

I find it funny that you cheer for whoever is good and you find tokens that mean nothing important.

Portugal to the Finals!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, so starts my second day of complete and utter misery. The thought of The Franchises concern for my mental state is all I can do to pull myself from the floor where I laid to ponder how I could possibly go on after such a crushing defeat and just how did that crack get in my ceiling. I’m not going to lie, (I did enough of that Saturday night), but last night was a long one. My mind was racing with the unthinkable thoughts of has it been 5000Kms or 6000kms since my last oil change. How does one go one after such blow? It’s like my very essence was sucked right from me and then unceremoniously spit onto the floor while I lay quivery.

I thought all the side stuff was absolutely diabolical from both sides and took away from what should have been the game of the tournament. Figo was a complete cnut and all the diving and flopping around done by both sides was an embarrassment to the game almost as much as when the Franchise laces them up, but in a completely un-skilled awkward kind of way.

The ref had a shocker. World Cup record for cards handed out and reds given. How do you give out a card for holding the ball after a foul, but get away with-out so much as a word for putting your studs into someones chest?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, franchise...it's all about fun. You find amusement in being champion of 17 different vidoe games, I find amusement in gaining meaningless wealth, and either striking it really rich or blowing the lot on one big bet.

Some also find it fun to poke sticks at retards. Not me, of course.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
was an embarrassment to the game almost as much as when the Franchise laces them up, but in a completely un-skilled awkward kind of way.

Jesus...there you go again, poking retards with sticks.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
...and took away from what should have been the game of the tournament.
And I thought the final was supposed to be the game of the tournament.

Silly me.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arse.

No foul here.

Attachments

• 518956766.jpg
    518956766.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 2939128515.jpg
    2939128515.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 67

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That game was a joke.
I am biased as I was pulling for de Oranje...But that was a sham.
The Porkandcheese made a mockery of the game, not only in their diving, which the Dutch were guilty of, by but their constant feigning of injuries to waste time, just enough to have the Pinko Commie Russian Ref decide to only play 6 minutes of penalty time.
He had a shocker. When you pull a yellow that quick when Portugal is involved in a macth all you are doing is inviting them to make a mockery of the Beautiful Game.

Maniche's goal was a beauty, and Holland didn't do enough to win the game...But the referee was a joker, and so were the Portuguese, Figo should be ashamed of himslef.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
That game was a joke.
I am biased as I was pulling for de Oranje...But that was a sham.
The Porkandcheese made a mockery of the game, not only in their diving, which the Dutch were guilty of, by but their constant feigning of injuries to waste time, just enough to have the Pinko Commie Russian Ref decide to only play 6 minutes of penalty time.
He had a shocker. When you pull a yellow that quick when Portugal is involved in a macth all you are doing is inviting them to make a mockery of the Beautiful Game.

Maniche's goal was a beauty, and Holland didn't do enough to win the game...But the referee was a joker, and so were the Portuguese, Figo should be ashamed of himslef.

I thought Holland did do enough to win the game.....they had some great chances in the second half but I believe both teams made a mockery of the game. I missed the first 20 minutes but watched afterwards....I think the ref had to book the players he did. Figo should have been sent off obviously because the ref didn't see him head butt but I can only assume his assistant reported it to him via headset.....

Deco is probably the biggest cheating **** in football. If not, he is right there at the top. The wee ****er ran up the field while his player was 'injured' and ignored people telling him to play it out....the ref had to stop him.......hence Van Persie playing the ball. And the ****(Deco) should have been sent off for his tackle. His red was about 10 minutes late and this is one of the few mistakes made by the ref. Again, I missed the first 20 minutes and heard there were a few incidents that were controversial.

Like Besty, I too am disgusted at what this World Cup has turned in to - a ****ing circus full of divers and clowns...........

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Like Besty, I too am disgusted at what this World Cup has turned in to - a ****ing circus full of divers and clowns...........
FIFA was begging for all of this sh!t to happen ever since they failed to deal with Ronaldinho or Ronaldo or Carlos, or whoever the Brazilian was in 2002 who faked the head injured after taking the ball in the shins. Remember that crap -- well, what's happening now is because they didn't deal with it appropriately then.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts