Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Quarter Finals - Italy v Ukraine [R]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [Bookie] WC Quarter Finals - Italy v Ukraine

Italy wins by a PK. A dive, obviously.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wops are tops.

They were obviously content in sitting in and let the Ukes play the ball in front of them. The Ref did a great job of ignoring any dive attempts .

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italy played well, Ukraine unlucky not to have at least two, I feel bad for Shevchenko who really wanted to do so well and you can tell by the look on his face after the game he was quite distruct. How ever I do feel that Ukraine has done extremely well since no one actually thought they were going to get out of the group stage.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
italy played well, Ukraine unlucky not to have at least two, I feel bad for Shevchenko who really wanted to do so well and you can tell by the look on his face after the game he was quite distruct. How ever I do feel that Ukraine has done extremely well since no one actually thought they were going to get out of the group stage.

Good Ol' Buffo keepin' em' in for sure...Ukey's should have had at least 2 as you say, even 3 (crossbar shot).

Not a grrrrreat game to watch, but the steak lunch at the bar was enjoyable! :eek:

Germany vs. ItalyIt shall be a cracker!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:

Why the **** wouldn't they get out of the group stage? S. Korea and who was the other team? I forgot already........

Italy deserved the win today but will have their hands full with Germany.....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get your head outta your ****ing *** - everyone and their brother thought Saudi Arabia were coming out of that group with Spain and Tunisia fighting it out for the other spot.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great performance by the Italians prove time and time again they are VERY difficult to score on. Totti is improving, and Toni as you all saw is scoring. Ref missed a clear peno on Camaronesi when he was 2 v 1 with Perrotta but it didnt make a difference in the end.

Buffon hands down has been the best player in this tournament, he is a wall in goal. Cannavaro has been a tower of strength in the back line.

FORZA ITALIA

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga said:
Buffon hands down has been the best player in this tournament, he is a wall in goal. Cannavaro has been a tower of strength in the back line.

FORZA ITALIA

Spliiting Hairs...

but Cannavaro gets my vote for player of the tourney.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts