Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Group G - France v Switzerland[R]

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [Bookie] WC Group G - France v Switzerland

30 on the swiss as long as barthez is in net

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How the hell can Coupet not be no. 1 for France? No wonder he's pissed.

Switzerland have been absolutely kicking teams black and blue the last year. Don't think they'll stop for France. Zidane to be injured, Barthez to be exposed. I'll call for a draw.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

There have been quite a few injuries to WC players in the last few days, but mostly minor ones. Except for Cisse that is, who has broken his leg very badly again. Quite similar to his previous horrific broken leg but this time the right instead of left. And he was slated to partner Henry too. Gotta feel for the guy. Get better Djib.

Attachments

• cisse[2].jpg
    cisse[2].jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 78

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Considering the photo above, The Province's article seems to be an unbelievable source for misinformation.
The Province said:
..Cisse's dreams of appearing in the World Cup hang by a thread after he badly injured his right leg...

Coach Raymond Domenech told French television he was concerned Cisse would miss the finals.

"We can't say for certain right now, only that he has gone for tests. But given what we've seen, we're worried."
WTF??!! LOOK AT THE PHOTO!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't have enough faith in the French to bet the farm again. They'll be white-knuckling it in the hopes to not repeat 2002. That said, they're good for 5000.

I'd be willing to lose that much just to see Reccos lose his fortune. :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 consecutive world cup games...no goals for France...ha ha ha

can't wait to hear the reasons that Henry has for this...hopefully it's better than "the referee was on their side" that he tried to spit out after their loss to Barcelona in the final...what a joke!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Nil-nil.

Bet settled, unlucky Reccos :D

The game looked fixed. I suspect that a post-game investigation will reveal that the French water was drugged and Regs will have to return all tokens!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who would've thunk it? The last French WC goal was eight (eight!) years ago. Unbelievable.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts