Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Group E - Italy v Ghana [R]

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [Bookie] WC Group E - Italy v Ghana

The debutants will be buzzing from the start. And will go up 1-0 on the Azzurri. Then their lack of exprience will catch up to them and Italy will score two. Toni with 2 in the first match!

BTW zenga will be at his match! :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All things considered, I think putting as many tokens I can on the Itals will pay off big time :D

~WARcorruption&scandals.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Italians were lucky to get a win here...they didnt play that well and I was really impressed with Ghana they just have no finnish...the ref missed two calls that were easily worthy of pk's and then the mistake to give them the second goal...Lucky is the only way to describe it...That ref really needs to watch the replays and realize he shoulda awarded at least one pk there...terrible...:eek:

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
I think the Italians were lucky to get a win here...they didnt play that well and I was really impressed with Ghana they just have no finnish...the ref missed two calls that were easily worthy of pk's and then the mistake to give them the second goal...Lucky is the only way to describe it...That ref really needs to watch the replays and realize he shoulda awarded at least one pk there...terrible...:eek:

drink less bevies while watching. First PK appeal maybe but the only thing on the second in question is why no no yellow for diving, especially given the 2nd angle they showed. He launched himself between the two defenders. great non call. Italy will be a hard team to break down and showed more flair coming forward than I remember. Terrible marking by Ghana on the first goal.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
First PK appeal maybe but the only thing on the second in question is why no no yellow for diving, especially given the 2nd angle they showed. He launched himself between the two defenders. .

That's quite possibly the funniest thing I ever heard...a yellow for diving against the team playin Italy...LMAO...If they were actually givin out yellows for diving then Ghana woulda won cause they woulda had a couple extra players on the pitch by the end...thats too funny

Thanks for the laughs...:bronco: :wa:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Azzuri definitely not looking like world beaters after this one. Yes, Ghana were hard done by on the first "missed" penalty call, but the second was obviously a dive. Ghana to play much better in future games, but lose out against the Czechs.

Watch the Merkins rebound to play much better against Italy. Watch Italy panic when the Merkins go ahead, and end up with too many red-carded players when they have to face the Czechs who will literally tear them apart.

Trece

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another amazing night here in Germany. I was at the stadium an hour and a half before wanted to see how Buffon warms up.

As for the game it self yes the Italians didnt play so well, but they defend so ****ing good.

Pirlo has a magic touch, and Perrotta (#20) ran his sack off. Essien was magic and the Ghana keeper played very well.

Went to the game with Joe Scigs and ran into the Inter lads, Jomo, Corazza and Ankle Breaker in the train station.

I have to say a dream came true for me last night watching Italia play.

Photos are here:

http://roblucammmsworldcup.spaces.msn.com/photos/

Next match for me Argentina v Serbia on Friday.

BTW very fit birds in Germany! :)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the pictures, Zenga!

What's the security like getting in the stadiums? How are the line ups for "refreshments"?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
What's the security like getting in the stadiums? How are the line ups for "refreshments"?

The security likes money discreetly handed to them.

The line-ups, I imagine, are more or less in a straight line.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts