Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bob Birarda done as Womens Whitecaps/ CSA Womens U-20 Gaffer

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
EDIT: it looks like the 1 year minimum for sexual interference has been struck down in multiple other provinces, but not here... yet. It's honestly tough to keep up with this area of the law - there's a BCSC decision under appeal right now that puts conditional sentences back on the table for drug cases, and deals with many of the same legal principles... clear as mud I know.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
EDIT: it looks like the 1 year minimum for sexual interference has been struck down in multiple other provinces, but not here... yet. It's honestly tough to keep up with this area of the law - there's a BCSC decision under appeal right now that puts conditional sentences back on the table for drug cases, and deals with many of the same legal principles... clear as mud I know.
Family friend groomed from 11, dude got 3 years served 18 months.

Walking free now…. Until I see him in public…. Then he might be walking differently

b18c

Jun 9, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi all. I am a legal researcher here local in Vancouver. I think there could be a case here for a class action lawsuit. If anyone has any leads to any of the victims can you reach out to me via PM?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so sure anyone would/should send contact info to a stranger? I know I wouldn't in this case, that's for sure.

I think you would be better off reaching out to the prosecution team and go from there...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi all. I am a legal researcher here local in Vancouver. I think there could be a case here for a class action lawsuit. If anyone has any leads to any of the victims can you reach out to me via PM?

this is the kind of ambulance chasing that brings my profession into disrepute. whoever you are; scram.

b18c

Jun 9, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so sure anyone would/should send contact info to a stranger? I know I wouldn't in this case, that's for sure.

I think you would be better off reaching out to the prosecution team and go from there...
Everyone has their preference. But technology has given us these great features like online forums, Zoom meetings with camera off, private messaging, throwaway phone numbers etc. All things that don't require you to divulge private information while still connecting you with people around the world.

Prosecution team does not pass off case specific information for confidentiality reasons

b18c

Jun 9, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is the kind of ambulance chasing that brings my profession into disrepute. whoever you are; scram.
I am just throwing it out there incase someone needs an opinion or someone to talk to about this case. You never know what someone may be going through. No need to be hostile

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone has their preference. But technology has given us these great features like online forums, Zoom meetings with camera off, private messaging, throwaway phone numbers etc. All things that don't require you to divulge private information while still connecting you with people around the world.

Prosecution team does not pass off case specific information for confidentiality reasons
Thanks Tips.

Investigating Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am just throwing it out there incase someone needs an opinion or someone to talk to about this case. You never know what someone may be going through. No need to be hostile

Are you or are you not employed by or otherwise affiliated with, in any way, a law firm?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the people at Canada Soccer can be given one of those indigenous headpieces that the Pope just got?

A lot of lip service and ass cover with no action taken for those who dropped the balls over and over and over.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
What sort of investigation…. Doesn’t talk to athletes and people with direct experience, and has no paperwork or investigative notes from the “outside” investigator.

Come on…. Shady as fcuk!!!

Pure Fluff!!!!

If I was one of those girls I’d be steamed that WFC is gettin a free pass on overlooking harassment and abuse.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
What sort of investigation…. Doesn’t talk to athletes and people with direct experience, and has no paperwork or investigative notes from the “outside” investigator.

Come on…. Shady as fcuk!!!

Pure Fluff!!!!

If I was one of those girls I’d be steamed that WFC is gettin a free pass on overlooking harassment and abuse.
It’s like being asked to do an investigation of the holocaust by the young German nationalist movement

We tried talking to the survivors… but they were dead or had their tongues cut out

We can only assume it was just a tragic hoax

Absolute superficial pr bullshit

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts