Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bob Birarda done as Womens Whitecaps/ CSA Womens U-20 Gaffer

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously? It takes this and pro-Russel Tiebert posts to get your back up?

It’s the fcuking church. They bring it on themselves.

Yeah, they do, and how. But "Whitecaths" is offside. Unless, of course, you think "Whitejews" is an acceptable way to refer to the penny-pinching ways of ownership... I highly doubt that, so...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah you are still on a bit of a stretch. I took it as more of a shot at the Cap's, who are ignorant enough to somehow still have Furlong on their website as an executive director. Should have engineered a separation from him long ago. But you are right, it's not the best idea to mix in religious undertones, no matter what the religion. If JF was an asshole who did do these things he was accused of, I highly doubt his religion made him an asshole. There just so happens to be a lot of assholes who hide behind their religions to better their efforts of being assholes.

As for the Cap's penny pinching ways...can we just call them the WhiteScots? That covers it, no? @Rangerforever , are you going to get all bent out of shape?

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
WhiteCaths offends on TTP?? cause countless priests raping children with knowledge of the higher ups...kinda rankles me.... opiate of the masses indeed

It was more a statement on the fact that both organizations seem to have convenient truths, selective memories and protective positions of unethical personnel when it comes to moral and social responsibility

They both lack transparency and integrity ..& get what they deserve

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
my point is that your complaints rankle many Catholics in exactly the same way yet you would lump us all in with the malignant behaviour. or at least, that's the plain suggestion in "WhiteCaths". again, i'm a non-practicing, recovering Catholic, but I maintain that the generalization is not on.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to take this down a religious debate hole, but the question persists on why the masses of a group that have leadership that is clearly morally way off side don't demand change. In the case of the Catholic church, why don't Catholics do something like stop going to church and giving their money until outside audits are done, and information shared with the authorities to clean up the church? Self governing clearly has not worked. And, for God's sake, let the leaders get married (to a man or a woman, but definitely not to a goat or other quadruped)

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
“Non practicing”, “recovering”??

My bad, I didn’t know the Catholic Church required a 12 step program attached to its faith... maybe that’s what the WC need as well

#itsadogmaeatdogmaworldoutthere

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn’t Sepp and his FIFA fellas aptly demonstrate that they have ZERO ability to self govern?? shite runs downhill fast unimpeded...

problem Is we’re the ones that have to deal with the consequences of the ASSalanche

the WC and CSA clearly aspire to and have learned from Sepp and the Catholic Church avoid, deflect, ignore, outright lie.... repeat

Greg Anderson and Vic Montagliani were CSA board members when this all went down... the rot is deep

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to take this down a religious debate hole, but the question persists on why the masses of a group that have leadership that is clearly morally way off side don't demand change. In the case of the Catholic church, why don't Catholics do something like stop going to church and giving their money until outside audits are done, and information shared with the authorities to clean up the church? Self governing clearly has not worked. And, for God's sake, let the leaders get married (to a man or a woman, but definitely not to a goat or other quadruped)

You're talking about an organization that has successfully sold its flock on the following bullshit:

Aka, don't question, don't think, don't anything, just accept whatever the Big White Bopper says.

This shite is drilled into Catholics from day one. It goes one of two ways - either it becomes a wonderful inoculation against all things "religious", or you become a true believer...

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m havin none of that WC/CSA KOOL AID bullshit... thank you very much

Nor am I indoctrinated, or inoculated to any of that Old Testament story telling from the days of yore....critical thinking... just do it!!! Lol

Blind faith is different than being an ignorant sheeple

In this country, Monkeys run the zoo and donkeys administer it

#enemaofthefaith

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’d make a Weinstein reference in regards to the intent and foresight of the non disclosure agreements between BB WC and CSA.... but I don’t wanna offend anyone in the other religious communities & be charged with a hate crime cause I’m Anglo Saxon,tattooed bald and pasty white ;)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now this is a very interesting statement from the Caps because a little birdie told me that one of our favourite local media guys emailed the Caps at the time of his hiring asking about these allegations and they refused to comment and just brushed it off.

Reactions: GoF

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
They couldn’t vet a hiree because their intraweb was down & resources were stretched too thin...they were in too deep with the 2008 & 11 investigations and cover ups....their VPD Liaison and ombuds Woman were all tied up interviewing the abused......it’s a process don’t ya know!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts