Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blind Date Vancouver

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of the Best Reality Shows on T.V. came to Vancouver in September, and the results are to be Aired this Week:wa:

All week the TV will be showing Blind Date Vancouver Episiodes, I have heard that a guy I went to High School with is in one, Grad 98 Rocks.

Should be funny to see some of the ladies of Vancouver on the telly. Hope that all the ladies are slutty and the HOT Tube is HOT.

It is the second best show on at dinner time, Jerry is tops on my list, but Blind Date is second.

HOSwillbewatching:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Local Yocal

One the girls that goes on the blind date is from my area and I don't believe she is as slutty as past women have been, if at all.

Read the article in the local paper and the whole thing is pretty much staged. They tell them what to talk about, what to say, etc., etc.

Hows that for reality TV.
:rolleyes:

Apparently she chose not to do the popular hot tub scene too.

Don't get your hopes up for a dirty girl in a skimpy bikini because it just aint going to happen.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Local Yocal, with Yoda's Sister

Originally posted by Yoda
...I don't believe she is as slutty as past women have been, if at all.

Apparently she chose not to do the popular hot tub scene too.

Sorry Yoda, I did'nt know that your Sis made the show. I shouldn't have mentioned the show on here. Now everyone will be watching.

HOSsistersoundedBetterthanMom:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is a picture of Yoda's sis. Quite shocking. Not a good representation of the Ridge Meadows area.:(

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting........

I had no idea Sensei Hanson had gone into the production of his own branded t-shirts. His choice of model needs some work. A bit like his touch, by the sounds of things. Man's got a touch like a rapist.

Entrepreneurial.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch

The wife knows her and would be very offended if she read that you called her my sister.

Besides, her hair is more like Guinesses anyways. Doesn't he live in the Valley too?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Elimidate!!!

About this time last year I was at the Roxy and the producers from Elimidate were there and they asked me and my buddy to come and audition, me I didnt give a shite but my buddy went and he made it and did the show, he was the last one cut.

It was funny because we tried to follow him around the city but they wouldnt let us in to any places they were at oh well.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?????

The girl was good looking but whats up with the granny panties I was expecting the g!!!!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give her a break Zanga, None of us would kick her out of bed for wearing the Grany's

She put back 9 drinks, I think that is a Blind Date record, plus she put both legs behind her head. She even dropped her pants at the end of the date.
She could be wearing Depends if she wanted, after that great performance.

A guy I went to HighSchool with is on the Wednesday Show, should be funny.

HOS

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt HOS but I wanted to the that THONG THONG THA THONG THONG THONG like Sisqo.

And say it again WE went to school with that guy a little older that me but you forget Im a Viking aswell.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vikings

The only thing you two donkeys have in common is the fact you both didnt graduate from High School.

Zengecheckyourpm's!!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Teddy TA

First, Zenga, yes the Vikings Rock, or did Rock.

Teddy, you should worry about your Remedial classes at VCC before you start asking who has graduated or not.

By the way, are you playing with ACM yet or are you still sad about your Shiit College season.

HOS

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Shite

I am actually working on a new special set of eye glasses for goalkeepers that make the ball appear like a beachball, so it is easier for them to see it. You dont have to worry about ordering one, Khalsa has already pre-ordered my first shipment, just in case you break the first pair.

I have retired from soccer due to the stress involved. You should consider that option.

ACMwouldhavebeatenkhalsaonfriday:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Keeper Glasses

Originally posted by The Apprentice
I have retired from soccer due to the stress involved.

That is "retired" or what the team calls, "thanks for coming out, but you did'nt make the team this year" :D

But you can call it "retired" if you want. Will you be coming out of "retirement" for the I-tal league.

As for the new glasses, I tried to get a pair, but ACM needed too much.

HOS

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yawn!!!

Tonight was boring but she was hot where the fukc has she been all this time she 26 just like me Ive never seen her.

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ripper........

Im not sure on the night, but the blonde short haired girl, with the big tits is............................ PORSCHE , she dances at Brandys. she puts on a good show, and she is better looking in person. she usually dances in some sort of civil servant gear.

NICE......................:wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts