Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Black-Knights to Win Div.1 2004/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The question isnt whether the Knights will win the league, but by how much they will win by. Some huge picks up so far for the knights this offseason. Also one of our players cousins is Zinidine Zidane, hes comin to play for the knights in the upcoming season...Zidane is also tryin to talk to his French pal Tierry Henry, but Henry doesnt know if he'd make the team, Henry was quoted in saying "the knights are so good, i dont know if my skill is half as good as any one of those guys"...........Hopefully he comes and has a good try-out, however Henry is right, no garuanteed spots. Good luck to all.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
" I did infact read on soccer365.com, that the knights have in fact been in touch with the two fellow players listed above, i also read that brazilian sensations ronaldhino and ronaldo are talking with the knights..this could possibly be the biggest move in north american soccer history, are we looking at perhaps a fvsl real madrid?? I believe if a dynasty has not already been created by the end of the year it will be..could be quite the team"

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to add...If anyone was interested in tickets for next year you can make a call to 1-888-652-GOAL...tickets are already moving so get on the ringer. Im looking forward to seeing u all.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
I forgot to add...If anyone was interested in tickets for next year you can make a call to 1-888-652-GOAL...tickets are already moving so get on the ringer. Im looking forward to seeing u all.

I believe that may be a miss quote by the end of the season it will be 1-888-dem-oted. in reality your team deserved to win the league and do have the best shot to have a good season in div 1. Good luck in provincials and in your next season

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast

I heard from our manager that you might not be able to suit up for us in the provincals??? Have you talked to Captain First Touch yet :confused:

My vote is for the Outkast to play, just don't let him take penalty shots :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm have moved up, the Rangers are leaving the div, well well well, what the hell do we have here. Looks like we will be jumpin head first into a good old rivalry with our dear friends at Dewdney FC. Should be a challenging year.
The mission is just to keep our heads above water.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
It is rather stupid how u21 players can't play in the provincals yet hurricanes can bring u12 players????

Its okay you don't need u21 players you can bring me. Well clearly you won't but you can take any players from around the league i do believe. You are representing the fraservalley not just geu

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Its okay you don't need u21 players you can bring me. Well clearly you won't but you can take any players from around the league i do believe. You are representing the fraservalley not just geu

It's true you never know bulljive.....you never know!!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast is a dominate player and we could use him for the provincials.....you yourself said he was good!!

Once again don't let him take penalty shots.....man that was ugly Outkast lol ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if you guys are going to bring anyone i nominate the tiger twins. and you may as well bring sheep to give them there full body rub downs before the games. They are the best trio in the league

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that is true, Saint JR is definetly getting a call. At the same time you have to be fair to the guys who have been there all year. So we shall see.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers

LVL:

We're trying to keep the young lads together and get some more bodies to join.

You may still see a Rangers side in Div. 1 yet.

Well done on the promotion,

RF

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers

Rangerforever said:
LVL:

We're trying to keep the young lads together and get some more bodies to join.

You may still see a Rangers side in Div. 1 yet.

Well done on the promotion,

RF
Yes, RF is speaking the trueth but does having 2 guys under 30 still get the billings of "yound lads?"
RF, I now can say that I in your age group.......dirty 30's should be fun.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My God is this the crap we are going to have to read next year in the Div. one thread, if so does anyone have a blunt knife so I can slit my wrists. Looking forward to Black knights demotion year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts