Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggest Girly-Boy at the WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs. Jones could easily pass for a player on the US women's team, with that photo. That, or a US Olympic Sprinter. YUK!

Pssst: Zenga! The quickest and easiest comeback would be to come up with something involving the words "stink" and "deodorant". Not that you need any help...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cobi is too small to be a US sprinter...

Marion Jones could kick the shite out of him:eek:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wops and Croat's,

Don't let your personal hate for each other cloud your decisions...the ugliest lot on the fields of Japan/Korea most definitely are the Argies!

Apparently Veron is the only one on the squad who knows where to get a haircut! A field full of Mike Recci’s…Nasty!

As for the biggest puffta’s…Itals with their “West End Tight Ass Timmy” jersey’s!

~Notty
:rolleyes:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timmy tight ass

Notty

If I'm not mistaken you were wearing a Therma wear RED colored jersey last Sunday at Co-ed......You looked like Totti :D

So this must also make you a big Puffta :eek:

Jimmy"the greasy wop"Holiday:D

Doesn't UMBRO make a shirt like that?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy I think Notty is a bit jealous of Kappa and the fact that Umbro cant make a product like that!!!!!!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

First off...all the Co-ed BBQ's have affected the shape of my belly, rendering me unworthy to wear a “Tight Ass Timmy” much like the Ital's Krappa Jersey!. That being said, the RED Jersey I was wearing was the ENGLAND Away...which is only form fitted because of the enlarged belly!

~Nottystillwaitingfortheironchefshowdown
;) :p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And finally....for now.....

Matias Almeyda.....

Argentina would certainly give Germany a good match for the ugliest team but Germany would prevail in extra-time because of the ugliness of their subs.....

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me or do these guy's look like they are a few centuries behind on the evolutionary scale? Caaaaaaaptinnnnnn Caaaaaaave Maaaaaannnnnnn!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the title

:rolleyes: come on Notty I just remember you once said that to K N V B :eek:

+SC:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens