Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggest Girly-Boy at the WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the awful pun but the winner is:

Totti

Should be playing in the Women's WC!!!

daz:D

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza

Your english no??????

Well look at Beckham and then talk with his last of the mochecans(sp) due and I forgot none of the english wear white boots?????

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

Zenga,

I totally agree! It`s in a post on our club forum. Perhaps I`ll cut and paste it.

I can`t stand Beckham, he looks like an idiot!

But Totti is still the King, er, sorry, make that Queen.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're both girly-boys. Totti slightly more though. I bet you the Italian team has hair gel in their emergeny first aid kit for the players.

-"Italy, the worlds largest consumer of grease.":D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having met Zenga I assure you he's not the brightest I-tie out there.

I can't believe he would make that statement after the way Italy was bitch slapped by Croatia in the
2-1 win!

Yeah, Totti is pretty gay! Del Piero is right there with with him and Inzaghi is rather feminine himself.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone see the TSN highlight's of the England/Denmark game?

They show Beckham kissing his teamates (with passion) and England fans kissing each other....:eek:

I just thought it would be apropriate in this thread...

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The funniest moment of the World Cup so far was when Inzaghi was BITCH slapped by Boksic when he tried to get in to the wall. It was a classic moment. Truly the Italians are the most feminine of the World Cup.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep talking!!!

Ok you guys beat us but it means nothing now you guys are out!!!! So shut the fcuk up.

Ugliest team in world Croatia by far.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WIMPIEST team by far in the World Cup is Italy. And everyone knows that Germany are the ugliest by far.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Zenga it appears Croats are still getting under your skin, Why? Are you worried or something man, I gather with the performance against Mexico Italy will have a tough time beating S. Korea. Losing to S. Korea will be as bad as losing to Ecuador.

By the way olive oil is supposed to be used for cooking, not as hair styling product. :p

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croat aint nobody getting under my skin we are in and you guys are out.

So please be quite!!!!

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga

Be quite about what? We're not saying anything with regards to who should be in and who shouldn't have gone through. Hell if you ask me, Croatia deserve to be out. Since they are out, it doesn't mean we can't voice our opinion on other issues. This is TTP, a place where very much anything goes, and if you don't like the piss taking who ever anybody decideds to piss on for any reason stupid or not, well maybe then you shouldn't be going through this thread if you easily get overwhelmed with girly emotions:

Thus, begining to prove us right, on how feminine you Italians are. Have we hurt your feelings? I don't know any chicks that get that upset over a few simple choice words, as much as you:confused: Please don't cry!!!

PS: Italy are unquestionably the WIMPIEST team in the World Cup. They look like a bunch of fairies prancing around in their little, tight 3/4 length blouses........I mean uni's.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He must have really gotten under the Mexicans' skin in the past. They kicked seven shades of shite out of him when he came on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts