Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggest Cheats at Euro 2004

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far? The Wops' Totti and his overactive saliva gland and the Pork Chops' Maniche for the comical panty-waist Rivaldo-esque-hands-to-face routine when brushed with the ball against the brave Russians.

Fcuking dagos ruin football innit.

Other nominations?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England has always been known for cheating. Elbows in the face, studs up tackles, complaining to referee's like women on the rag bitching to their boyfriends, falling down all too easy when getting a slight nudge from an opponent. It gets a bit old after a while...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ze Germans have been diving a bit much. Embarrassing really.

But nothing (save Rivaldo) can match that Portugese midfielder today. Feel the ball brush your arm? Grab your face and draw the yellow.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK said:
England has always been known for cheating. Elbows in the face, studs up tackles, complaining to referee's like women on the rag bitching to their boyfriends, falling down all too easy when getting a slight nudge from an opponent. It gets a bit old after a while...

shite you could say that about every team.....**** Italy is the worse.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Ze Germans have been diving a bit much. Embarrassing really.

But nothing (save Rivaldo) can match that Portugese midfielder today. Feel the ball brush your arm? Grab your face and draw the yellow.

Isn't it Ronaldo your talking about. At the beggining of the tournment they said he would be the player to watch.

The second goal he set-up today was simply brillant!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Isn't it Ronaldo your talking about. At the beggining of the tournment they said he would be the player to watch.

The second goal he set-up today was simply brillant!
Wow. that's horrible. Not even close to the right thing.

Rivaldo. Corner. ball. Sniper. Shot by.

Sort it out man.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You were making a joke? I think you missed joke-telling class in school. Perhaps you were off in the woodwork room sniffing lacquer. I know you weren't huffing solvent in the mechanics room 'cause I had that monopolized.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think filling the net missed school. Full-stop.

Still, his posts are quality. On so many fascinating levels.

CDK, the English invented cheating, slightly after they invented football itself though, in this country, it's called, 'facilitating justice', not cheating.

Oh, the good old days......

My God I love commas.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy's Gattuso.

Shave and a haircut you diving, scheming, talentless dago scumbag.

Cue Captain's Glasgow Rangers rant part 9,835,915,236.

Whoever Vieri paid for heading lessons cheated him out of pocket. Unlucky, hair-do.

Sorry, Luch!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Fasty. Well.. some worries. Here's the way I saw it.

Your man Gattuso was brilliant today, imagine getting around the park like that in your glory days with Peg ;).

Vieri was a shocker as he was in the first match. (Regs any change of removing him from my avatar). Finishing isn't near nor is his effort. Has reminded me of Totti.

Del Piero was quality, as was Zambrotta in the first half down the left side.

Trap's decision to play defensively for that last 30 min or so was disasterous. Reminded me of why I wanted him sacked after 2002. Without Totti, Italy are a better team IF, they are allowed to play. Did I mention Trap should be sacked?

Buffon's one mistake cost Italy some vital points. Should he really have tried to get to that with so many players in the mix?

On to a nail biting Tuesday. There could be a 3 way tie by the end of the day which would make things quite confusing. I dug up these rules to break a possible deadlock. I believe they're accurate.

If two or more teams finish level on points at the end of the group phase, these are the

criteria which will be used to determine the final group placings:

1 Greater number of points in the matches between the teams in question

2 Goal difference from matches between the teams in question

3 Greater number of goals scored in matches between the teams in question *

4 Goal difference resulting from all three group games

5 Greater number of goals scored in all group games

6 Coefficient derived from UEFA EURO 2004™ and FIFA 2002 World Cup qualifiers

(points obtained divided by number of matches played)

7 Fair Play ranking

8 Drawing of lots by the Committee for the European Championship only

applicable if more than two teams are level

Best of luck to your England though :rolleyes:!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wot the fack? Can't players just punch, kick and gonad-grab like they used to?

From sporting-life.com

FREI CHARGED WITH SPITTING

Switzerland striker Alexander Frei has been charged by UEFA after television cameras caught him spitting at Steven Gerrard in Thursday's Group B match.

The charge was made after video footage of the incident - which is said to show Frei spitting over his shoulder and Gerrard then clasping his hand to his neck - in the 77th minute of England's 3-0 victory was examined on Saturday.

UEFA officials compiled statements from the players involved and also with England captain David Beckham - although there was no formal complaint about the incident from the Football Association.

Frei will face a hearing of UEFA's control and disciplinary body on Sunday at 1pm in Lisbon.

Italy forward Francesco Totti received a three-match ban after spitting at Denmark's Christian Poulsen in the Azzurri's opening game on Monday.

If found guilty, Frei could find himself suspended for Switzerland's final group game against France on Monday.

When asked on Friday about Totti's punishment, Sven-Goran Eriksson had declared: "If you do that, even if you are provoked, you have to be punished.

"In all the countries I've been in, that is a big offence. It's not very polite, I must say. I'm sorry for Totti, but I think it's fair."

Two spitting incidents in a single tournament (and they're not out of the first round yet) is bloody awful. My guess is the '06 World Cup will be marred by repeat hair-pulling offenders and eye-gougers.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puyol. Cheating, hairy, genuflecting scumbag.

Deco, always looking for a defender's leg to fall into. Figo? Same thing.

Fifa has to do something about these dago cnuts, they're ruining football. As children they must spend hours launching themselves about all over parks like poofs. Until they're told they look like twats and are acting like homosexuals they'll continue apace.

Perhaps this raises a more ominous question: perhaps it's encouraged to be a homsexual in such countries. It might explain the haircuts....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0