Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Bad Bruins

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
they've been awful all year... Julien has recently taken to throwing the team, individually and collectively, under the bus... just minutes ago Chiarelli held a presser basically saying that teams have won with less, and are winning with less...

frankly an implosion forces them to realize that 2011 was ages ago. Calgary and Ottawa have early 20's studs; Boston has mid to late 30's studs...

I'd move out everything of value not named Bergeron, Hamilton and Marchand. That's your core. Let Subban and the kids you've drafted on D learn on the job, and restock the prospect cupboard for a couple years...

They're in cap hell with no clear way out quickly, incidentally...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Maybe Benning was the straw that stirred the drink over in beantown?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
they've been awful all year... Julien has recently taken to throwing the team, individually and collectively, under the bus... just minutes ago Chiarelli held a presser basically saying that teams have won with less, and are winning with less...

frankly an implosion forces them to realize that 2011 was ages ago. Calgary and Ottawa have early 20's studs; Boston has mid to late 30's studs...

I'd move out everything of value not named Bergeron, Hamilton and Marchand. That's your core. Let Subban and the kids you've drafted on D learn on the job, and restock the prospect cupboard for a couple years...

They're in cap hell with no clear way out quickly, incidentally...

I wish I could feel any sympathy/empathy but that Stanley Cup you won in 2011 sure makes it easier to go through lean years, doesn't it? #notbitteratall

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
forgot about Krejci... I'd probably keep Rask too given his age and quality... but those are the five I'd keep... the rest are expendable...

and yeah, winning in 2011 sure makes it easier to take the odd off year...

Benning drove the Seguin trade and came along well after the core of the 2011 team had been drafted or acquired... solid GM but losing him isn't why the Bruins crapped out...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0