Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Besty's new internal organ causes a stir in the local Italian/Soccer Community

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe he actually wrote this.

Vic's weekly diatribe. By Vic Bianchin, l'eco d' Italia and The Football Pages Columnist.

Italian football is close to a major shakeup with Fiorentina hitting the skids. The famous club has been bounced out of Serie B and may be lucky to emerge in Seria C-1, quite the fall from grace for a one time First division powerhouse. There’s also talk of the league not starting till October 1st because many clubs don’t have TV contracts. It’s obvious something has to give. Player’s salaries have gone up way too high. The same problem with TV money is happening in Germany and England... I see Georgie Best got a new liver. The best player who ever wore a Man United jersey didn’t deserve it. He destroyed his original one because of his incessant boozing. Since he’s a big name soccer star, the Northern Ireland stalwart got the fast track to a new liver, waiting for him upon his return from vacation, probably denying some no name, working stiff, who didn’t abuse him or herself. In Britain people have bent over backwards to give this pathetic alcoholic chance after chance. Hopefully he won’t disgrace the donor by destroying his new liver with more liquor. They should take his old liver and use it for the next Olympic Flame. American Baseball legend Mickey Mantle destroyed his but unlike Best didn’t get a new organ and died... Major League Soccer in the states reports that TV ratings are up 20% since the world cup. The US national team did well in just barely losing to Germany. The MLS won’t entertain expansion until 2004. Toronto and Seattle are in the running.

Classy stuff.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds fairly accurate.

There is no doubt that he's arguably the greatest to play the beautiful game, however, he is arguably the greatest drunk behind Robert Downey Jr. and Ricky Schroeder.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and furthermore....

David Hasselhoff has just booked himself into the Bety Ford clinic as well. I'm surprised keeper didn't post a quote about it.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by sensei_hanson
I can't believe he actually wrote this.

Vic's weekly diatribe. By Vic Bianchin, l'eco d' Italia and The Football Pages Columnist.

I see Georgie Best got a new liver. The best player who ever wore a Man United jersey didn’t deserve it. Classy stuff.

If the best player ever to but on a Red top should'nt get a new liver than who should.

There was a highlight a saw a few weeks past, of a goal scored by himself in the NASL, it was classic Besty stuff.

Why is Vic so pissed at Best, its not like he got his liver from Italy, or Canada. The guy has stopped drinking too, even though he owns a Pub.

HOS

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
American Baseball legend Mickey Mantle destroyed his but unlike Best didn’t get a new organ and died...

Sounds fairly inaccurate actually.

Mantle did receive a new liver, while he was dying of cancer.

Pure jealousy, the Italians never had anyone as good as Best.

Not even Lennard Bobbaduzzi.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts