Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best & Worst Ads

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Worried about me

SC~

Why are you worried about me? Your the one who jumped all over my question like a fat kid on a........ PIZZA!

knvbsnotboredjusthasextratimeonhishands ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Worried about me

Originally posted by knvb

knvbsnotboredjusthasextratimeonhishands ;) [/B]

OH MY GDO, I saw your sign-off and saw the word s.e.x., I thought you just said you were bored and just had sex. Now I am worried about myself having waytoomuchsexonthemind, I mean way too much time on my hands!YIKES:confused:

~No K-Nob, I only worry about your second nomination for Irritating TTper (sorry, had to bring it up)

~SCcococheeks

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
please read the next forum KOB

Oh K-nob, at it again, please read the OTHER statement referring to your posts....in the 'hottest guys on TV' -yawn...

I think you are trying to catch up to Regsi with your posts. Hey, is anyone monitoring this?

~SC -worst ad, when that chick sings and plays the piano about shopping online - MAN, I hate that one!:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Chick singing about on-line shopping

I was just about to mention that one as well. If that wasn't bad enough, now they've started one with some guy singing the same song. Who comes up with this crap?

While I'm on a negative streak, I also feel the need to rag on the Gap for this year's series of "Give a Little Bit" commercials. Do these millionare artists really need a pay check from the Gap? Seal, Sheryl Crow, Dwight Yoakam, Robbie Robertson, Shaggy, Alanis Morissette, Macy Gray -- are you that hard up for money? Well, I can understand Robbie Robertson -- he's done squat since '87; I'm sure he needs the money. The least they could've done was to buy the rights for more than one friggin' Supertramp song.

More crap.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
L.O.L.

Well Reviewed "Keeps". (SCisstilllaughing)

don't forget to 'double click'
~SCstillL.O.L.:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little Penny

I can't believe I forgot these! Have to be some of the all time best!

Hey that was Tyra Banks fool!

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jackinthebox

some of theirs are class.

did anyone catch the commercial where jack had doctors saying the food was good for you.....and he had found them from the tobacco industry.:confused:

that made me laugh soooooo much but needless to say it did not run for long.

anyone notice that do-gooders must have bitched about the "nabob" puppy? you no longer see them return the dog. another blackish but funny commercial destoyed by the PC nazis

nomoresoupforyou~~~

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
boo

dammit i loved that site.

where will i ever be able to see the john west commercial with the bear????? LOL EVERY time!!!:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
for Keeps

this one is a brilliant commercial

"Good Mornin' Good Mor-nin'".... (I can't believe the smile on the guys face the whole damn commercial).

Has anyone noticed that he is the same guy rolling around in bed with his boxers and a $20 bill? (scratch and win):eek: (what is the world coming to?)

+ABBSCTTPDLHOSRFOM;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Molson Canadian

The new ad with the chick with bad teeth. It's like a Friday night in Manchester.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
or

h.e.l.l., it's like a night in an Australian Hostel:rolleyes:the moose is cute though;)

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
insulted

hey SC!!!

would feel insulted except that all the aussies i found were in bloody canadian hostels....and irish ones....and english ones.....and american ones....etc.etc
hell is one one of your fellow countrymen(yes usually) acting like a complete tool in a hostel.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you just hate that comercial( I think it's for tampons or something) where the girls start out talking about whatever the product is but then they keep keep changing the subject to something else? That ad is annoying.

So is every Wendy's ad.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
brilliant

the Juicy Fruit commercial when the guy is singing that ever-so-catchy tune...not anymore after buddy takes the guitar away and smashes it over the fireplace:D

Valentine's card : while his bird takes tons of time to select the perfect card, he picks up a card at the counter in the liquor store... end result, she thinks it's perfect :eek:

I'm sure he isn't the first guy to ever do that;)

BTW, I don't think Olympic athletes drink as much Coke as they are advertising...:rolleyes:

+SC

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What exactly is the message the Juicy Fruit commercial is trying to get across?

Assholes and bullies prefer Juicy Fruit?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double Standard

Think for a second about that Ford commercial where the salesman helps the young woman load her shopping bags into the back of her car. Then, after a quick look around she decides to load him into the car as well and abduct him.

Do you think they'd ever reverse the roles and show a man tossing a young woman in the back of his car? I think the offensiveness alone would be funny as hell.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what ever sells my friend, what ever sells

+whatSCistryingtosayisthatsheagreesitcouldbeworse:rolleyes:

Okay, if I see that damn "Glad Bag" Ostrage commercial one more time I'm going to kick some heads, it's not funny anymore:mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thankfully, now that the holiday season has long passed, Blockbuster has heeded to my wishes, yanked that stupid mini-elfis, and has come out with a mouse-juggling hamster. Now that's funny.

Well, just the mouse-juggling, anyways.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0