Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best TV Shows running.

Best Current Shows on TV

• Total voters

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which are they? I have only 10 selections, If I have missed one, write it/them in.

I haven't included American Karaoke, Talent Shows, Reality shows, or man-whore/whore dating shows. :D

With a few of the cable networks about to get shows back up and running new again, what are your favorite shows on the go? With Lost and 24 retiring now, there are others out there that you may or may not have followed, or had no time to keep up on.

For me the big one was Mad Men, but I have just zipped through the net to watch the shows I missed from seasons 1 & 2, and am halfway through the season 3 DVD's for the July 25th launch of season 4.

I am also a big fan of Fringe, on FOX.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pros vs Joes fires back up on July 21st - is this considered a reality show?

In your list, Entourage and Weeds would be my only 2 though I lost a bit of interest in Entourage last year.

I'm a fan of The Office and Rules of Engagement ("Puddy" cracks me up and Landon Donovan's wife is nice to look at)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franny and Pinkie Pie, those are great shows as well, I am talking more about 1 hour shows with long running story arcs...

Two and Half Men has to be the best half hour sitcom out there... some of the jokes/puns etc they get away with are freaking hilarious.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
House is by far the best out of these options. His cracks at everyone at every cost is too funny. Working my way through Season 3 now, almost on season 4, trying to catch up with the new episodes.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like House, but it's not quite the same quality and seems a bit filtered compared to some of the other shows on the different networks thatn the big four of Fox, NBC, ABC, and CBS. The HBO, Showtime(Showcase?), and AMC shows are fantastic.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've just started watching Breaking Bad and it's been great so far.

Also, Dexter should be on your list. Same with Friday Night Lights (which is incredibly underrated).

New shows to look for in the fall:

Boardwalk Empire - Series Premier Sept. 19, 2010 Boardwalk Empire - HBO Canada
- Based in 1920, story about the Mob in Atlantic City during the begining of prohibition
- Produced by Terence Winter (The Sopranos), Martin Scorsese and Mark Wahlberg

Eastbound and Down - Season 2 Permier Sept 2010
- Stars Danny McBride (Foot Fist Way, Tropic Thunder and Pineapple Express)
- Produced by Will Ferrell

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dexter - hands down. Recent series I've been dabbling in True Blood and Burn Notice...juries still out!
Weeds is great and for synaptic shut down television you can't beat anything with Dr. Drew.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How I met your mother,Two and Half men,Big Bang theroy and True Blood. I don't watch TV very much, but my Fiance has got me watching these show's

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts