Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Tackles. Ever.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It very well could have been. That name rings a bell. He was a good defender but at times he definitely forgot that we all had to work come Monday.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
This reminds me of one of my first games out with Westside in a Richmond summer league against the Greeks. I was 16 and the guys told me I wouldn't be playing this game as there was some bad blood in the last time they played each other.

So, from the sidelines I watched as the Greeks went down the left flank and crossed in a ball into the box. Trigger (Bob Pearson) yelled "KEEEPPAAH" and came out for the ball as their forward challenged him. Trigger demolished the guy and managed to hold the ball. One by one, guys started running at Trigger. With the ball in his hands, he elbowed the first guy in the jaw and he dropped. The next guy came and with his other elbow, he dropped him (ball still in hands). Two or three more guys met with the same fate. It was like a Popeye cartoon. With about 5 guys on the ground, the remaining players decided to run at other guys on our team. I think the game was all of 5 minutes old when it was called.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Stunning last man tackle <a href="https://t.co/ZOe4FACGQe">pic.twitter.com/ZOe4FACGQe</a></p>&mdash; Dirty Footballer (@DirtyFootbaIIer) <a href="">April 25, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts