Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Best soccer player on TTP (take 4.5)

go on then, vote... You have 4 days

• Gomesyjr (Sporting)

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Knowone ( Surrey)

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Jimmy Holiday (Wops)

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Mr. Coppertone (Wops)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Zenga (Peg)

• Cainy (PAU)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • JTL (Poco)

• Parkhead (Club I)

• Jinky (CI Hibs)

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Fastshow (FC Tooting South London Club Maroons Athletic. )

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesyjr (Sporting) 3 7.69%
Knowone ( Surrey) 4 10.26%
Jimmy Holiday (Wops) 4 10.26%
Mr. Coppertone (Wops) 1 2.56%
Zenga (Peg) 3 7.69%
Cainy (PAU) 1 2.56%
JTL (Poco) 3 7.69%
Parkhead (Club I) 3 7.69%
Jinky (CI Hibs) 10 25.64%
Fastshow (FC Tooting South London Club Maroons Athletic. ) 7 17.95%

That's it. Jinky wins with Fastshow coming in second even though he is a shyte footballer. Holiday and Knowone tied for third so I'll put them both through to the final round of voting.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
piss-poor

Shite I can live with, shite is even acceptable but shyte? Never.

When have you seen me play football, Ghostrider?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you really going to try to play out this "Ghostrider and Seedy are the same person" thing? I mean, it was funny 2 years ago when Jinky did it and that's probably why he did get more votes than you in this poll. He's a bit more respected for his originality.

BTW, sitting on the Peg/Oly's bench is a good indication of just how good of a player you must be...:wa:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
urine

I wasn't on TTP two years ago so how could I remember that? Your poll is hackneyed if Jinky has won it because he's more original than me. That was never in dispute. You've misled a great number of people.

When have you seen me sitting on the bench at Peg?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picking up my ball and going home

It was obvious from the beginning that this poll wasn't going to be about who the best soccer player on TTP was. It was a popularity contest and you finishing second is nothing to be ashamed about. You still have a chance in the finals to do better, but going up against Captain Shamrock, the most popular and quite possibly the best player on TTP, as well as other well respected soccer players...well, just hope for the best.

More people voted for Jinky in this poll because he is just more liked than you. You write in a style only you and Charles Dickens types could understand. Though sometimes, more probably by accident, you can come up with great posts that make people laugh. But, compared to the master of the piss take, Jinky, you come up a bridesmaid time and time again. I'm sure now that the tears are welling up in your eyes and you're thinking to yourself, 'CDK hasn't a clue about pisstaking, how can he not love my wonderful entries? Surely he's gone mad', you are going continue harassing me throughout TTP until I give in like so many times before and post a picture of you....either the one of you in the fat people orgy or the one where I pasted your face on a mule that was getting shagged by a Llama with Warney's face pasted on it. Either one would work.

When have you seen me sitting on the bench at Peg?

First of all, lets clear up the fact that you played on the Peg/Olys as not to confuse the new TTPers who may be led to believe you actually played for the Peg premier team...

And though I never actually saw you...people talk, believe or not, and they don't say good things about your soccer ability. There you go. Go have a cry...I'm going to bed.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bladder infection.......

Hit a nerve did I? Shame. I'm floored by the accusatory, almost chauvinistic, tone in your little post, really I am. I thought we had something special.

It was obvious from the beginning that this poll wasn't going to be about who the best soccer player on TTP was

Thank you for your act of unprecedented kindness in pointing out to me that this whole debacle is a piss-take. What would I do without you? Golly, how will I fare in the finals?

Are you related to Yoda?

Or anything, for that matter?

I have accumulated the lion's share of my posts under the obviously badly misinformed notion that whatever anyone else thought of me was a matter of cosmic indifference. Apart from Saint who, with the help of his missus, run my fanclub from their Edinburgh HQ. Business is booming despite your unaffected and torpid polemic.

I like Jinky more than myself too, if that makes you happy. I'm sure it will. I hate myself to the nth degree so it was a godsend that Peg merely offered me a place on their illustrious bench. Plenty of time for loathing introspection and trying to piece together where it all went wrong and better than having to do it at home. Fresh air, you see. Sometimes they let me put up the nets but unfortunately I wasn't much cop at that either.......

I think it was when I met Buckfast that it all started to go pear-shaped. I could play a bit before that and one year scored more goals than Teroy Wood. I did, you ask him. I almost beat him the year he sat out with a broken arse too. Pipped me in the last match of the year.

What's a Charles Dickens type, by the way? Cute allegory.

I'm well aware that people talk and some say all sorts of interesting things. Just this morning, for instance, this idiot Italian at work enquired about the longest river in Nigeria. I haven't a fcuking clue why but he's a twat of the highest order so I chose to ignore his fatuity. There's a lesson in there somwhere if you look hard enough.

It's the Niger, by the way. Put your giant pop-up atlas away.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0