Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Best soccer player on TTP (take 3)

Who is the best?

• Sensei Hanson (Langara)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Knvb (Surrey)

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Ballbaby (Surrey O-35's)

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Bronco (Croatia)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Besty (Knob gobblers)

• Gaffa (Mermaids)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • larsson (Knob gobblers)

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • The Apprentice (AC Fungalo)

• Leechy Tactics (Khalsa)

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Gomsey16 (Sporting)

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A new group of TTP soccer players...lets see if we could pick the best out of this group...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These are tough choices!

Cid Kid you are a fcuking witch!

That being said. I cannot vote for Ballbaby because I remember playing against him in a summer league game many years ago in which I marked him out of the game. For that reason alone, he couldn't have been very good. "I'll mark Sparrow!!" I told my team valiantly as I sidled up to the hirsute legend. Orthodox Christ only knows what was wrong with him that day.

I also cannot bring myself to vote for Gaffa simply because he very nearly ripped my arm off at massage therapy. The pain was unbearable,..and I even went to Catholic school!!

Of those who remain, I have played with and against most, and I can only put it this way,...who would I write down first on my team sheet? They are all good players but even though he's a blue nose, I have to pick Besty.

He does need improvement however. I watched Bby play Westside a month ago and it was easily the worst game I have ever seen the man play. He'll have to sort that out. (stop listening to Thriller might be a start).

Oh and before I forget, in a Dragons v Cheatside match, yours truly skint Besty with a faked pass-back to HOS with a simple step-over fake. Besty let loose with an exasperated sigh that was so loud, I mistook it for a nearby Cerebral Smallsy giving his worst possible verbal reaction to an unforunate early pregnancy test result.

Maybe I shouldn't vote for Besty. Nah, fcuk it, his Provincial second place medal is hanging on a cd rack near me as I type.

Besty it is.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky

Isn't it funny how those things seem to be wiped from the memory!:D

Always good to remember the good times;)

Great pick though!:rolleyes:

I'm gonna hang on to mine, just in case I have to break a tie!:p

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hands down

oh sorry, i was thinking of knvb's fave game, which actually
starts with " heads down, thumbs up"

but seriously, BEAKER is the only one of these muppets
to win a scoring title :wa:

kingothamuppets=KNVB:wa:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm beginning to wonder if all these people who are choosing Knvb in this poll have actually seen him play?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CD, that was mean. I have many qualities other than just touch, skill, speed, vision and heart which all of the above posses. I look damn smashing in red and black. It's just that simple really. If you look good people think you play good.

Take Larson, a hell-ava finisher, but a fat bastard. Leechy T -wicked touch and quick as a hiccup, but has a greasy mop tied back with a shoe lace. Besty - vision and heart, but looks like his face was on fire and Ballbaby put it out with a rubber shoe. ;) Bronco has way to much junk in the trunk if you know what I mean and Ballbaby, well, he's just old and has hair in places most of don't even consider to be places.

That all coupled with the fact I'm handing out pints to whom ever votes for me. :eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That all coupled with the fact I'm handing out pints to whom ever votes for me.

Embarrased smilie or not, OD is more than happy to accept the pint of whatever is on special (cheap bastard) this wednesday wherever the DCS is meeting.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I vote for the blue nose. I told you I wasn't a bigot. Of course, all these players are good but I told Worsty I would vote for him because he voted for me. Besides, did I tell you that Lynn Valley knocked us out of the semi-finals FOUR fcuking years in a row? Bastards.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mirror mirror on the wall...

No problem Sensei.

Voting for yourself is like calling yourself your own best friend.:rolleyes: :p

Got to go now and pat myself on the back.:rolleyes: ;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way I would break this down is like this;

Ballbaby, Bronco, Besty, Larsson and Leech Tactics were (or are) actually good enough to play premier 10 years ago when premier was much more quality. Probably Gaffa too but I don't think I've ever seen him play.

Sensei, Knvb, The Appy and Gomsey 16 would have been div 1 players at best.

Ballbaby is Greek so I would count that against him since Greeks never really had great players.

Besty whinges 90% of the game and that just makes me despise him.

Larson is a good goal scorer but also a cnut that looks like he's stoned most of the time. Reefer madness. I wouldn't vote for him for fear of public opinion about me. I don't associate with his kind.

Leechy T is very skilful and quick, his style would have fit in nicely with Croatia of the early 90's. Probably the most skilful mid-field and forwards to ever play in soccer in Canada.

Bronco scored a wicked goal last year with a 40 yard full volley that rocketed into the top corner of the opposing teams net. That's the reason I chose Bronco in this poll.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Originally posted by CDK
The way I would break this down is like this;

Ballbaby, Bronco, Besty, Larsson and Leech Tactics were (or are) actually good enough to play premier 10 years ago when premier was much more quality. Probably Gaffa too but I don't think I've ever seen him play.

Sensei, Knvb, The Appy and Gomsey 16 would have been div 1 players at best.

Ballbaby is Greek so I would count that against him since Greeks never really had great players.

Besty whinges 90% of the game and that just makes me despise him.

Larson is a good goal scorer but also a cnut that looks like he's stoned most of the time. Reefer madness. I wouldn't vote for him for fear of public opinion about me. I don't associate with his kind.

Leechy T is very skilful and quick, his style would have fit in nicely with Croatia of the early 90's. Probably the most skilful mid-field and forwards to ever play in soccer in Canada.

Bronco scored a wicked goal last year with a 40 yard full volley that rocketed into the top corner of the opposing teams net. That's the reason I chose Bronco in this poll. [/B]

Are you trying to say that you picked bronco purley on his one goal and didn't select the others becuase they were more skillful.

As for comparing some of the other players such as Sensei, Knvb, Gomesy16 and The Appy 10 years ago I don't think you can because some of them were still in highschool at the time.
Some may have develop later in their teens.

Cheers
JB

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB,

Didn't you vote for yourself? That's fcuking pathetic and one would think you'd keep your gob shut because of that :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could've held your head high though and not joined the other pathetic losers on here who voted for themselves :D

~Regs.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad I'm not a division one player right now.

Then I could take solace in the fact that I'd get to play against your lot for the next four years.

Bronco probably won't be able to score anymore of these highlight-reel goals you speak of, especially when he'll have to spend most of his games trying to co-ordinate an offside trap on an unlined field in Champlain Heights with no linesmen to make the calls.

All the teams premier teams chipped in and bought Croatia a going-away postcard. Hope you like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts