Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Domestic League?

Who has the best all round League???

• Le France'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Wops

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ingerland

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • 2 team Hagis (Scots)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • ZzzGermans

• Pig Farmers (Croats)

• Espana'

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • MLS (United States of Bloody America)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • W-League

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One's Humble Opinion

Who has got the best domestic League in Europe??? List some reason's why you think so... Don't be a homo (Oops I meant homer) like Keeper!!!:eek:

Guinnesswantingtohearreasons...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and the first vote goes to England

There are a few reasons why I selected the Premiership as the best league... It would be hard to prove which is the best, but I am basing my opinion on entertaining soccer...
1) They have some great derby matches between some of the bigger clubs... (ie) Man Utd vs Liverpool or Chelsea vs Arsenal
2) David Seaman is easy to lob!!!;)
3) As in the NHL, it is truely the only "International" League...

Plus many more which I can't be bother typing:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spain is the best quality -- clearly illustrated by spanish success in the Champions League during recent years. On the other hand, as I said, zie Bundesliga is the only one that actually matters.

But that's just one homo's opinion.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hate to say it but ........

It's gotta' be Spain ...... their domination of the Champions League in the last 5 years with 5 teams making the final in the last 5 years (including Real & Valencia in the final in 2000) surely must constitute the best league around.

Most teams in the Primera Liga play some great football and are brilliant to watch. Myself, I love the English game but I think Spain pips 'em .........

They do have the worst goal celebrations around though with evidence given when that prat bit that guy's bag last year ........

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I new it

Jinky always has to side with the Homo's!!!:rolleyes: Feel sorry for the Germans or do you just like everyone that is refered to as a Hun???

Buckfast, bite me smurf!!!:eek:

Walks, I agree that the Spanish League is top class, however I would prefer to watchthe English Premier League because reasons I listed above... That said, the Champions League is a great indicator with good representation from Spain, England and Germany... (where the fcuk have the wops gone)???

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like Germany, Spain and England because these leagues have teams that play to win. Serie A the mentality is play not to lose, which could make for some boring games.

I love watching English Premiership games when you have Les Arsenal playing Chelsio or Man U. playing Liverpool.... but if you have Southhamptom playing...say Villa, I'd rather watch a div 1 VMSL game.

The French league can be pretty good too. Lots of attacking soccer.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What ever happend to Serie A ??

Lads,

I agree wholeheartedly with you both as I cannot stand watching the Wops ...... might as well go outside and watch the grass grow. Hard to believe at that level and with the quality of talent in Italy, every team would endeavour to play the same: defensive football, afraid to attack, content to stroke the ball around the back line for 90 minutes. A shame really as Italians were once the class of the world in their football but definitely struggle with the top teams now.

There is nothing better than a local derby in English Football and the passion displayed by many of the fans in England is second to none.

Can't wait for the season to begin ..... seems like ages since the World Cup ended !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0