Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Beverage after the game!

Which is you beverage of chioce after the game is over?

• Heineken

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Kilkenny

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Guinness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rum and coke

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pop

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Bud, Canadian, et al

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • others

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brought about by OFFI,

I thought a question of which type of beverage is preffered out there by all who verture into over 30 land?

Of course after a rough and tumble fitba match.....

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are now consuming Sleeman's Honey Brown Lager and Cream Ale to go along with Budweiser, Canadian and Kokanee. Now that Billy Connor is back, Okanagan Pale Ale has found it's way into one of the coolers. Yes we also have Coors Light and Corona.

I love Kilkenny but we do not carry it in our cooler, but maybe we will. I seem to be running the beer fund now anyway, so I can do what ever I want.:eek:

I am thirsty.:cool:

E

EARSTOYA

molsons is the choice of libation for the boys who fight fire. guess we get a week off then get to spank aldi again. what the fcuk's going on !!! seem's the group of hannibal ie: lamb's to the slaughter hasn't a lot to say. nice free ride to the final pussies.
see you in the final...oops maybe not..ya gotta get by P.A...good luck ladies....

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever

I tend to like the German Lagers after a run and a wee Guinness in front of the telly. However, when the first two are down the olde gullet I prefer to drink other peoples beer more than anything. Something about free beer that taste better.

regards

BullyBwhoisashiningexample4uall:rolleyes:

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mmmmmmmmmmmmm crown

gotta be crown and coke. usually some serious side effects the night of................ but its worth it:D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back in the day, it was always a half bottle of the finest grapes from Devonshire......which usually led to a Campbell on the Richmond connector.

Yours in fine wines,

Buckfast

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alexander Keith's.......

I've become somewhat addicted to the above product, ( well, let's just say I'm more addicted to it than most other beverages). I tried talking to our beer man about a single malt in the cooler for the post game, he seemed unwilling to pony up $85.00 for the one I like. Fcukin cheap cnut.

lupoman:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts