Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best All-Time Logos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New all-time classic?

TB,

The Sting logo is mint but it could be moot after looking at this logo from the San Diego Professional League? I can just imagine their warm-up and their entrance to the park....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Yeah, that was the one. I think they bumped it up to 6'7" after a couple of years.

Don't know what got that in my head but I spent about 45 minutes trying to find a picture of that logo.

How about this feasome logo from the ABA.
67-70 Dallas Chaparalls

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone,

Not very original, as we all know your lot stole that from the famous powerhouse.............North Delta Senior Secondary

Get your own shite.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BuckFast

Did you ever think that we got it From the Notre Dame Irish. Why would we take a logo from a stupid Secondary school Like North Delta. It would make more sense that our school have the Logo then North Delta.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CopperThick,

Why don't you ask Notre Dame University this, as they were as uncreative as your mob of East End Slapheads. In turn, you then stole it from them.

What would the Pope say?

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast

My last post to you.

I don't think that the university would have taken a Logo from a shite North Delta High school. As for your name calling I see you are very insecure about yourself that you have to lash out on others. I think you should seek counselling. I will not step down to your childish level and call you names. So, on that note thank you for your obviously wrong information!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rocket Scientist,

So what you're saying to me, is that a major American university, which was founded over 100 years ago didn't rip off the logo from a High School in North Delta that was built 40 years ago?

Fcuk am I thick.

Thanks pal, sometimes I can be a little slow....and insecure.

handcannon

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys of Saint Vincent

Crappertone,

Let's call a spade a spade here, you are as thick the upper-lip hair of any Italian woman over 50. Buckfast was obviously taking the piss, which you completely mis-read, as only a humourless shoemaker could. Read the name of the website, jagoff, then get of your Vespa and realize you are not bright, witty, or even irreverently funny. You're just a twat with a hairy back and a penchant for buggery.

Nuff said.

Handcannon:D :mad:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are a bunch of babies when I get pissed on I don't care but when you get it back don't bitch. This site is fun so all of you who don't like me BITE ME. Thank you and come again.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts