Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beach Blast Tournament

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey all,

Looks like it'll be a beautiful weekend down at Jericho! Are there any TTPers playing this weekend? Max Blink and I are playing Co-ed for the reigning champions Los Lobos Locos.

Anyone?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow!

Kurgan,

I'm playing too, but listen to this... The team I'm playing for is called Los Lobos Locos too! What a coincidence :D

~TBlookingforwardtomuchmuchsuntomorrow.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent. Now that we have a keeper, we're a shoe-in to repeat...

notthatiacutallyplayedwithmaxlastyear...

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slipped my mind...

Regs:

did i forget to mention that? my apologies.

do you have gloves?

max
justashappytobewatchingothersruninthesuntomorrow

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
day in the sun

an oustanding Saturday down at the Tolmie sand pits, with three teams looking strong contenders for co-ed open triumph. how unfortunate that there is no official HBDE representation after having two teams last year, and Cheatside being one of this year's favourites. sorry you missed the invite brown sugar.

Los Lobos Locos at 2 wins 0 losses after day one. not much competition from two teams we played so far, but looking forward to playoffs games against Tolmie FC or Pita Pit (hopefully just a final).

hoping to three-peat,

max
thankstostellarworkfromtbkurganandtanzola

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost and Found

If anyone finds a toe nail down at Jericho, could you please turn it in at the BeachBlast medical tent?

Thank you.

~TB.

PS. Tanzola?!?!?

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Los Lobos Locos Co-ed Open Champions

we win!!!

max
moreumbrokitforus

ps. tanzola scored our game-winner in the final

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Different crowd this year

HOS,

Surprised you're posting today or even this whole week with your typist away on holiday...

Los Locos Lobos as Max mentioned won the Co-ed Open, thanks to Kurgan standing on his head in the final, especially on the one he backpedalled furiously to get his fingertips on to parry off the bar :D

I believe Renne and Leah's women's team (Westside or Dunbar?) won the Womens Open.

Sal and his Team Pepsi won the Men's Open in a thrilling Golden Goal in OT over an upstart young team from Powell River, featuring Sideshow Bob between the pipes.

The HBDEs did rather well overall for the weekend. Too bad Cheatside had to screw things up and lose in their semifinal coed match... Just as well since I heard Jimmy Holiday wasn't interested in playing the game as he was too busy looking for a scrap. I'm sure he found one after they were knocked out and DarkAngel got a hold of him...

This year there weren't as many familiar faces as in years gone by... it's a shame since it was a blast this time around. You couldn't beat the weather, that's for sure.

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought this year the competition in the mens open was not that good. I remember playing last year and Metro Ford had a team the Inter guys were there and this year nobody was there. The only real game we had was against the Boys from Powell River other wise we never had a real scare in the tourney. Well It was an excellent game in the final we were down by 2 twice. Came back twice and were able to win it with a great golden goal By Rob "Pace" Paloni Man of the Match. Powell river boys were good but experience was what won us the game we never lost our cool and came through with a good win. All in all a decent tourney but not like other years.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a lover not a fighter

Regs

I've turned the boys from Olympic gym onto you,one guy challenged you to a wrestling match,he was a wrestler for 10 years you know!

It would of been nice to have made it to the finals against you guys but we couldn't find the net squandering way too many chances me especially:D

Kurgan

Was looking forward to unleash some cannons against you but was disappointed to see that you weren't wearing the trademark
shoes!Next year we'll unvail the 2002 models,now if we can only come up with a name for those babies,the prodction line is all set

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Los Lobos Locos Co-ed Open Champions

Originally posted by max blink
we win!!!

max
moreumbrokitforus

ps. tanzola scored our game-winner in the final

Where is my umbro kit?

~TBwhowonderswherehisumbrokitis.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uhhh... whoops

TB:

I unfortunately have no clue. Matt and Steph were supposed to take care of it, but they are now in Kyg%$#ristan. I'll have to email them and ask. Kurganistan was asking me the same question last night too, fresh from his Wet Coast trail adventure. The man is looking fitter and ready to dominate the middle of the park in Div.1 TTP this year.

max
isitfleeceweatherorsomething?relax.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoops indeed...

Relax? Relax ?!?!?!

I'll relax when I get my fcuking Umbro kit that I lost a fcuking toenail for, thank you very much.

~TBwhowantshiskitbeforealloftheloslobosskipthecountry.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts