Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 13: Croatia SC vs Coquitlam Metro-Ford Wolves, April 26 at Burnaby Lake West #3 at 2:00 p.m. Wide open soccer last week as Metro Ford scored 6, but gave up 4. Expect them to tighten up defensively this week and rely on their offensive weapons (Aldridge, Rosenlund, Ayre, Valente) to get the win. A close one, that is settled by one goal.

Tyler Rosenlund has not signed for MF

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-2 Bays over ABC.....3 very good chances by bays very early, finally a break thru off a corner kick gets headed into the open corner, followed a few minutes later by a great in close to the top corner to make it 2 zip.....the one and only chance by abc results in a goal in the last minute of the first half. [it was a great shot to the top corner from about 20 yards out] bays shud have been up by at least 3 but for some poor finishing on their part. 2nd half more of the same with most chances created by the bays team, again half way thru a nice touch by one of their players who set up the 2nd goal and the striker hits into the corner from about 15 out. looks like abc is outa it, but they change the back line and sustain some pressure for the last 10 minutes, they get a lucky bounce with almost the last kick of the game to score. just my observations, bays were well organized on the back and moved the ball around well. abc seemed to have some great althletes but didn't seem to have the good team game one would have expected, more like great individual play.....but that aside the people beside me agreed a talented group of footballers, if not a bit on the small side. Also impressed with the sporting play of both teams.....very little for the ref to do.

fowler

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I left when Bays was up 2 to 0. They were by the far the more skilled and organized team. ACBC had some speed, but looked like they never knew where to go with the ball. That led to some fighting amongst their own players. Hope the ACBC fan that got nailed in the face is OK. That what was ugly.

Gorge vs RCIU was a far more aggressive and quicker paced game. Good battle from what I saw. Gorge deserved the 2 - 0 victory. #9 up front for RCIU was quite a baby.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simple to discribe our game. Bays wanted it more. End of story. We came out flat and never really got into the game. Tired. Injured. Short. Must have got in our heads we had no chance. To bad cause I know we are a way better team than what we showed today. Well done Bays and good luck the rest of the way.

Fasty

Mar 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done ACBC, very skilled group and a great bunch of lads, not easy to defend against. Also nice touch of sportsmanship after the game, wishing all of us well in the next round. See you in the Saltspring tourney in the beer garden. Off to Vancouver to play another Victoria team.
peace,
Fasty
Bays coach

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great battle. Hats off to gorge. First goal would win our match. And it did. Keg then Darcys. Ship it. That's what the young guys on the team say. Boom.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb et al, SU was under siege for about 75 minutes of this one I thought. WV finally broke through with 8 minutes to play, and got two. SU had a good spell for the first 10 or 15 of the second half. The SU goaltender kept them into it X3 at least in the first half with several blinder saves. Another game officiated by a guy no one has seen before who had a quite poor performance from what I saw.

Sir M.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I left when Bays was up 2 to 0. They were by the far the more skilled and organized team. ACBC had some speed, but looked like they never knew where to go with the ball. That led to some fighting amongst their own players. Hope the ACBC fan that got nailed in the face is OK. That what was ugly.

Gorge vs RCIU was a far more aggressive and quicker paced game. Good battle from what I saw. Gorge deserved the 2 - 0 victory. #9 up front for RCIU was quite a baby.

Fowler, go snort a bit more coke.......

Anyway, our guys were fantastic today.......gave Gorge a really good go and were dominant in the second half. Gorge had 3 great opportunities in the first half but SixFyv was up to the challenge......we were the better team in the second half but a free-kick was the downfall.........:(

Great guys on Gorge..pleasure to meet Cages........:D ;) Overall, it was a great day of football. Our guys battled and Gorge knew they were in a game. :)

:)

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to hear Darcy's,.. et al...... delivered for the fellas.
Definately a good battle at Hampton, as the Irish know how to finish their tackles!
Is "Sixfvy" your keeper? ....or....Whoever, had a couple of great saves first half!!!
Exciting game...you guys were a class act.
Nice putting the face to the name Shamrock.......cheers!

Cages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts