Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC LIONS

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk they're painful to watch. Fire Buono and hire Farhan Lalji as his replacement. Trade For Jonny Football and I might go see a game live. What a horrible time to be a local sports fan.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really?

Travis Lulay's game last night at least provided some kind of optimism.
You have to tip your hat to the guy - He stepped up last night and found his groove in the 2nd quarter onward.
If it wasn't for his receivers eating butter for dinner last night, he would have had way more yards and at least one more touchdown.
I hope his knee lasts as he's a class act.

Not that I'm a huge Lions fan but...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trade For Jonny Football and you'd see me at a Lion's game for the first time in about 20 years, except for one Grey Cup I attended (first year of the new roof, when Lulay lead them to a W).

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really?

Travis Lulay's game last night at least provided some kind of optimism.
You have to tip your hat to the guy - He stepped up last night and found his groove in the 2nd quarter onward.
If it wasn't for his receivers eating butter for dinner last night, he would have had way more yards and at least one more touchdown.
I hope his knee lasts as he's a class act.

Not that I'm a huge Lions fan but...

RF,

My post was made after the first half. It was horrible Nice come back but Winnipeg handed it to them. Over all the effort was poor with the exception of Lulay . That was nice to see.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know when the CFL season starts? :)

Solid D last night and for a 15-9 game, surprisingly entertaining one.
I was looking forward to this. Sadly some scumbags decided to cut and steal a few hundred feet of optik cable off the poles on the lougheed just east of Mission killing our service until 4 this morning. I ended up pulling and old school move and streaming the radio feed on am 730 via my data. The Moj does a pretty good job with the play by play but he's no JP McConnell(sp)?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0