Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Batman Begins

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the flick last night after shopping at Urban Barn, getting a facial and pedicure at the spa and going for a light lunch with the girls. I was really hoping the movie would focus on the chemistry and interaction between Bruce Wayne and his love interest. Incredibly, the first half of the movie was all about Bruce Wayne and his martial-arts training. Nothing but assassins! Where was the romance, the joi-de-vivre of young lovers, the MYSTERY for god's sakes?! Well, after all the wicked, dark, motherfcuking beatdowns they finally got around to a little bit of love story in the second half. My only complaint is that she was so mean! She didn't deserve Batman! Come on you movie producer people get a real girl for Bruce. Someone who is quirky, funny and all woman. If you can get past the full-on action and entertainment of the flick I suppose you should go see it.

First half rocked. Second half was much more cheesy, and typical of Hollywood action flicks, and seemed to be written by an entirely different screenwriter. Still, the movie was entertaining from end-to-end and is miles away the best Batman movie ever. This is how the first ones should have been done. Batman is an ass-kicker. Finally.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this is the post that initiated the downfall of keeper & Spud. And there are moments when you can see why. keeper & Spud do spark a certain chemistry online– you can see they’re having fun with the material.

It starts off well, but drags a little in the middle. Not because it’s poor, but because we want to see more of the mystery, comedy, and interaction between the two posters; instead we’re given looks at each of their secret lives as ass-clowns.

Once the secret’s out, we’re in for a ride and things get real good. This Dapotayto piss-take is a fun Hollywood-North romp with two fun footballers/characters, but it almost loses it’s “innocence” when Spud decides to address their sex lives as ass-clowns. Poor choice.

Otherwise it’s a great piss-take, but nothing that is absolutely necessary to see on the PC screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts