Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bastard of the Month

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since you've haven't been quite busy enough lately, Regs, who's this month's Bastard of the Month? Since Simon Turrell was the only nominee, does he win by default?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nat West

Nat West, one of the biggest banks in Britain and, therefore, the entire world is such a hamfisted wanking cnut it beggars belief. Having deposited £4,500 by way of a banker's draft drawn on the HSBC and in pound stirling and another £500 cash upon arrival on this fair isle, I merrily-went-a-travelling having been told my cash card had expired and that I would need to have a new one sent me in the post. Resisting the tremendous urge to belittle the poor sackless bank clerk and point out that, in Canada, that country in the colonies that lies just to the west of here, one can expect to receive a temporary banking card until the permanent one arrives by mail, I agreed to have the card sent to an address at which I would arrive in a week. Upon arriving at said address a week later, it was with horror and a fair amount of disbelief that I was greeted by two cheques, one for £4,498.72 and the other for £498.72 and attached letters explaining that the account into which I had deposited my money was, in fact, closed due to 11 months of inactivity. Quite why this was never pointed out to me at the time of my deposit remains unclear but presumably the hamfisted twat failed to properly read his computer screen, a statement which probably incorrectly assumes the useless dronger could read at all. The extra £1.28 taken off each cheque was for 'monies owed Nat West'. So, having dilligently trudged down to the first Nat West I could find, a branch in the seething den of inadequacy that is Coventry, I was told that, '...although the cheques issued to you are Nat West cheques, we still require four business days to process them once we have re-opened your account...' Needless to say, having demanded a refund of £2.56 for 'monies owed Nat West', I told the little gobshite, a gobshite whose home team is so shite they did more poorly than the useless bunch of overpaid premadonnas that is Middlesbrough last season, that he could tell his manager to come and speak with me and that I would be leaving with my money in cash that morning. Which I did. I now bank with Barclay's.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Nat West is a fcuking wanker.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Knights in the RRSL for defaulting our game last night without making a call to say they didn't have enough guys so that our whole team (and the ref, who probably would have had a great game) came out even though a bunch of them had other pressing matters to attend to which they had put off.

Iwonderwhatitfeelsliketoletthatmanypeopledown

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter,
I didn't call you since I had no idea that we wouldn't have enough guys out. I understand that it would piss you and yours off, however, had I known ahead of time that people wouldn't show, I would have phoned as I did before.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, he's doing it again!

Keeper, you should post to the proper threads. This is the Bastard of the Month thread to which I nominated your whole team (minus Arnie, Darren and the other 2 or 3 guys who showed). You should post your lame excuses to the Richmond Summer League thread.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very good point, Peter

I nominate the Westside Knights as the Bastards of the Month because my family is now suffering for it, particularly the kids.

TB, I am sorry about my post above this one. I got carried away in the moment.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely

WESTSIDE KNIGHTS for another forfeit. With 2 teams to draw from, it really shouldn't be difficult to get 11 players.

TB, there is no doubt this month. It has to be the Knights of Westside.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad HOS!

I nominate Hands of Stone for Bastard of the month. Simply because I have to sit here and listen to him type, and tell him how to spell words (when he asks), and where to put commas, and periods etc, during his long, drawn out, meaningless posts.:mad:

Only two weeks till he's gone:)

TR.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't Take a Joke

TR
is my nomination for many a good reason.

1. Having to put up with his shite a work everyday all month of August.

2. He gets so sad when you make one little joke.

3. Having to read that silly valley thread all the time.

4. Him saying "I can edit you, you know"

5. "I'm a moderator, I'm sooo special"

T-BONE;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad Cocco, Bad

Never bad mouth a moderator. Except for Jinky since he does hardly fcuk all anyways... :D

One winged pig coming up... once I get home.

~TB.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a Peg Player

One winged Pig.

That to me sounds like someone that plays for Peg:eek:
They are always injured
Bad with the ladies
Just a little over weight
A mythical creature.

T-BONE:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you say so

Seeing how I am known in here as Total Bastard, what the fcuk do you think I care who you nominate?

I ask you, when was the last time you posted?

Numbnuts. Wanker. Take your pick.

~TB.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts