Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 barneys army

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jags,

It is Bingers Army no Barney's Army. Either you can not spell or that was a poor effort at comedy. Nice prediction. Better luck to the Pig squad, I mean Peg squad next week. :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post reply.

Boogie

Nice first post, or is it nice new thread? Good luck with the rest of your posts...or is that threads. :rolleyes:

New Thread gives you just that. Post reply also gives you just that.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reid Rothchild?

And starting a thread titled Barney's Army will help your cause in setting the record straight on TTP :rolleyes:

~RegswelcomesBoogienightstoTTP.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tail between legs

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Bogie ....... Nothing better than starting your own thread. Welcome to TTP. Not only is my wallet hurting from my prediction on the weekend, but also my Peg pride. Needless to say, I will not be predicting any further games ...... I was never very good at gambling. I should take some lessons from The Captain before laying money on the line.

My match summary is:

Barney's scored more than Peg = victory for Barney's.

We played very poorly on the weekend. PERIOD. No other excuses will be presented. The Barney Boys were full marks for the 3 points ..... hard working club with a couple 6'5" girafees up front with some skill. However, the uniforms are an absolute tragedy. Purple tops is one thing, but matching purple socks ..... did Cotton Ginny have a sale? Time to re-think the kit. If you're so inclined on fancy colors, I think The Captain has those lovely yellow 86'ers jersey from the early 90's that you might be able to purchase at a nice low price. I think they come with the classic plum smuggler tight blue shorts ....... umbro at that time was trying to compete with the mid 80's cotton adidas short that Dazza is still wearing as part of his Mermaids game wear.

I would start my predictions for week 5, but Bogie is so keen on starting threads, that I will leave that one to him.

JRwhowillnotputsoccerbootinmouthagainbyattemptingpredictions

:wa:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barneys or Bingers?

Boogie, (It's not boogie.....it's boogienights)

Welcome to TTP.
You really stepped it by starting a thread on your first post.
I am assuming that you represent Binger's Army.
The Burning question about your team is.

Who the fcuk is Binger and why does he have an army?

I have to agree with others, your kit is shocking!!

Again, welcome to TTP

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Orange v Purple this weekend

JR,

I do love the way you find a place for me in all of your posts. Brilliant stuff. Good to see you yesterday.

Daz:knvb:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Favorite Mermaid

Daz,

I always try to find a spot in all my posts for you. That way I know someone will reply and I don't develop a complex that nobody reads any of my limited number of posts. However, based on the success of my Barney's v. Peg prediction last week, I may never post again. I'm still under suicide watch over the result on the weekend. Luckily you spotted me with my three cracker counsellors at Seymour's yesterday as they consoled me on our previous day's loss.

Is it really Purple v. Orange this weekend? This might be the battle of the vegetables: Egg Plant Army vs. Pumpkin FC:p

Maybe TB can do up an egg plant smilies as it would make my post look a little better:

:bronco: vs. eggplant

JRstillhurting48hoursafterlosingtobarneygrimaceandcompany

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RESPONSE TO REGS TELLING LOMAS 2 TO KEEP HIS HEAD
UP IN ROUND 2. RE: WEEK 2

TIME FOR OVER 30'S BUD.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OT but WTF...

Noted...

But not until Club I plays the mermaids in the second half of the season.

Fcuking ROOKIES :rolleyes:

~Regs.

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boogie...

Arsenal's away kit is the only one uglier than the Binger unis.:p

Does Binger still make the odd appearance on the pitch? Sure wish I could be there for next week's derby at Fortress McBride.

Mehmet

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rookies

NO2,

Know your role and shut your mouth!!!
I don't think you know who you are taking to when your trying to TTP Regs.
I don't know of your soccer experience but I'm almost sure Regs has played at higher levels than you.
Also, Regs is the Grand Master of TTP.

Biteme...givingno2somesolidadvice

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
loma = plumber

an eclectic gathering of tryhard plumbers.

it's a little known fact that regs captained the canadian ismaili team to division 3 glory before the merging of two very crappy divisions.

so, to sum up NO2, please get your facts straight as the last division regs played in was 3 and not 2.

yoursinkeepingtherecordstraight

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lay off the old guy!

Regs has also won two (that's 2!) Richmond Summer League Championships in a row, ya know...so he's probably a better player than you NO2.

LT Walker

Feb 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond summer soccer league, wow that is such an astonishing feet, that is the highest level I've heard of anyone in vmsl ever playing at. Congradulations Regs can us humble Lomas join your super duper summer team:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

ltwalkerlovesrichmondsummersoccernot

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can all Mermaids really be that fcuking dumb? Do not one of them have a hint of a sense of humour or did it all leave with Gaffa?

~Regs.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
boogie nights!

boogienights! good to see you posting and thread-starting. ;)

are you playing any games yet this season. good to see the army win against the Peg-Olys, they probably didn't even realize that you beat them at their own game.

i would love to see purple vs. orange tomorrow (my vision might not recover for a few days after) but i'm stuck in London paying 35 quid to see Spurs flattened by the Smoggies.

Cmon you Bingers! I would say that a pitch like McBride very much favours the Bingers style of play. :)

up the table...

max
whatthehellishappeningtomyPGR?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
max

hey max...great to see you're out there, it's been too long! not surprised in the least that binger's beat peg. they always think they're so much better than they are. as for pgr, no comment.

regs...yes to the dumb part. no to the humour part.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No 2 still under Regs' skin

Mehmet,

Wish you were here too. I miss seeing you wind everyone up now.

NO2 has taken over that role now, evidently.

daz:bronco: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts