Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bad.... But really great 80's movies

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looking to see if my collection of movies are as bad as everyone else's.

So Let's see what late 70's and 80's Movies TTPers are into.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well well well...

CAN YOU DIG IT?

Obviously you know what you are talking about here!

I can hear the bottles clinging - "come out to playaaa"

+SC:D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breakin

The greatest break dancin movie ever made: Breakin

Quote: (Turbo): You owe me seven dollars man
(Franco): yeah, what for?
(Turbo): for teaching you how to dance sucker!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This I must see

CD~ You have a copy of this movie? Hang onto it. It will be worth a mint. :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fast Times....

BEST SPICOLI SCENE EVER!

Here are some pictures from the first encounter between Jeff, and his arch nemesis Mr. Hand. It is the one scene that people tend to remember about Jeff, and contains most of his best remembered dialogue. Jeff Spicoli arrives late (as usual) at school, but today is his first day back. He spends the first part of the morning getting stoned with his buddies Eric Stoltz, and Anthony Edwards. His first class is Mr. Hands U.S. History, a class with a bad ass teacher. Jeff is late, and interupts the class. Below the fun begins.

As Spicoli arrives, he is greeted with the sarcasm from Mr. Hand. Jeff is nervous because he is entering the class, and interupting the lesson. Mr. Hand asks what class he is registed for, and Jeff says "U.S. History, I see the Globe right there." Jeff asks if he can come in, and Mr. Hand says "Oh please!" all sarcastic like. Mr. Hand then tells Jeff how he gets so lonley when he hears the 3rd attendace bell, and all his kids arent here. Jeff hands over his little attendence sheet, and Mr. Hand proceeds to rip it up.."HEY BUD! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM" is all Jeff has to say. Mr. Hand then tells him "I believe you know your way to the principals office". "YOU DICK!" Jeff exclaims!.. as the class laughs at him getting in trouble.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BMX was the 80's and mullets

Quote: We outta go to Helltrack and burn that mother down It's a shame I can't **** you, but sooner or later, you're ****ed

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fast times is a classic as for Rad can't say that Ive seen it. Im more main stream.

The were only met once........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice call Toes!

Animal house was.. nae... is one of the greatest party movies ever made.

Caddyshack is Magic as well, just don't get yourself watching #2 it's a shocker to say the least.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fort Apache, The Bronx was a great movie from 1979 or 1980. Paul Newman and there at least two scenes where there are tremendous nuggets in full view.

The Wanderers was another gang movie, similar to the Warriors, but it wasn't as good.........

Captain Critic

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Krull, 1983

"Beyond our time, beyond our universe, there is a planet besieged by alien invaders, where a young king must rescue his love from the clutches of the beast. Or risk the death of his world."

Classic.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BigToes,

Animal House was released in 1978. A great movie though -- I'll give you that.

An interesting tidbit: Animal House was Kevin Bacon's very first motion picture.

KNVB,

Stripes is fantastic.

"Can I have your last beer?"
"No."
"We'll split it!"

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wise Yoda is errrr...

Nice shout Yoda. Can't seem to find a picture but how about Airplane.

Went to the Hospital? What is it?
It's a big white building were the take sick people but that doesn't matter right now. :D

knvbtothewhitecourtesyphone

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts