Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bad.... But really great 80's movies

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
road warrier where I come from was simply titled mad max
Really? In North America, we had a movie called "Mad Max" as well. It was about a cop who's wife and child get murdered. Coincidentally, it was followed up by a sequel called "Road Warrior".

Imagine that.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there can be only one '8o's film....

Withnail and I. Classic.

Sit down man, take control. You have a rush. It will pass, it happens to the best of us. Why trust one drug rather than the other? That's politics ain't it?

If you are holding onto a rising balloon, you are presented with a difficult political decission - let go while you've still got the chance or hold onto the rope and continue getting higher. That's politics man.

Tremendous.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there anyone else, other than the two eccentric brits, who have seen Withnail and I? Or have you had to be a prepubescent teen growing up in suburban Yorkshire to of ever heard of it?

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Withnail and I

I started watching it years ago. But, I was drinking and I don't remember too much. I don't think I liked it but I've always thought I should give it a second chance.:confused:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
withnail and i

cant say i have ever heard of it.
but you know we didnt get electricity down here until a few years ago.dont think i will bother.:rolleyes:

yellowmac

Dec 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gay and lesbian

Have seen 'Withnail and I' twice. It is very very funny. An interesting thing was that the other day I was in a video store and it was categorized in the 'Gay and Lesbian' section. Now, having seen it twice, I feel I must be naive. Anyone out there care to comment? Did anyone notice any unrequited love between these two?:confused:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Withnail's uncle was a shirt-lifting predator who tried to shag the "I" character at the cottage. That is the only queer part I noticed.

This film may be viewed on the Comedy Strip Movie Channel (Shaw cable) on Jan 30th at 9:15 pm.

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I too have seen Withnail and I, but I'm descended from eccentric brits.

I am, however, ambivalent about it, sorry Fasty. Digital TV has got me watching the Princess Bride too many times recently, they still aren't left handed, and it's still a classic.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't get the damn picture to work

I just bought Meatballs last night! $13.99.(DVD)What a steal for this 1979 classic. Bill Murry at his best.

wrun you wrascally wrabbit wrun!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's all in the balls...

"spazz, spazz, spazz, SPAZZ, SPAZZ, SPAZZ, SPAZZ, SPAZZ, SPAZZ"

+SCwantsanimaltoshutthefcukup:rolleyes:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i forgot about princess bride!!!! inconcievable!!!!

also along the line is willow. seeing val stuck in a beer .eeexcellent!!!:)

andre the giant rules.(or did...)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blind Date

One can really feel for Willis and Basinger when they have to deal with their nasty hangovers :rolleyes:

+kimiscertainlyalightweight:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word!

"Word"

Yodaareyousureyoudon'twanttobeahairyblueit'llonlycostyou$2 :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens