Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Babcock Sweepstakes

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far....

Babcock has told Wings he wont be back......

Leafs have offered him 8 million a year......

Sharks and Coilers out of the running.......

@Regs McKenzie doesn't know shite lol

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Makes a lot of sense and seemed to be a given really early on.

I couldn't see him going to the Sabres.

That all said, I thought he would stay with the Wings but I guess they just wouldn't pony up the cash other clubs were throwing at him.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know his advanced stats are really good but there's a guy named Vigneault who is quietly becoming the best coach in the league. 2 coach of the year, 3 President's Cups, 2 Stanley Cup appearances…and possibly soon to be 3.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know his advanced stats are really good but there's a guy named Vigneault who is quietly becoming the best coach in the league. 2 coach of the year, 3 President's Cups, 2 Stanley Cup appearances…and possibly soon to be 3.

Vigneault? best coach? coaches are measured by one thing only Stanley cups!!....if your not first your last! Who cares about reg season..means nothing but a a playoff spot....as long as your mediocre and get in everyone starts with the same record!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vigneault? best coach? coaches are measured by one thing only Stanley cups!!....if your not first your last! Who cares about reg season..means nothing but a a playoff spot....as long as your mediocre and get in everyone starts with the same record!
Ultimately his career will be judged by SC's for sure…but he keeps knocking and his teams will win them. He doesn't get the Babcock press but all he does is win.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
and I want a Tampa Chicago final so that AV and Kesler don't get anywhere close to sullying Lord Stanley's Mug with their names...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0