Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

B-Ball World Championships

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt

I bet the odds on Yugoslavia were pretty fukcing good. I'll eat my words now but it's always good to see the Americans lose, especially when it happens in the US.

What's happening in Sarajevo right now? :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
George Karl really needed to teach his troops how to defend a backdoor cut. They got roasted about 10 times each by the Argies and the Yugoslavs.

It is nice to see that with the American domination coming with one-on-one play and forcing drives to the hoop, fundamental basketball like crisp bounce passes and well-executed cuts can still win games. Davis, O'Neal and Wallace were too slow to defend it (and I think a lot of this has to do with seeing so few big-men cutters in the NBA) and they got burnt again and again and again.

Paul Pierce seemed way too content to hoist a three with a defender in his face. Andre Miller is supposed to be the best passing guard in the NBA, and he shot the fcuking ball all tournament. Elton Brand was invisible. Ben Wallace can't hit a layup. And Shawn Marion is still looking for someone to dunk on.

Yet another wakeup call for USA basketball. How sweeeeeeet.
-Sensei.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yugo's

How sweet it is!! If only this was the olympics, The americans can start making all the excuses they want, fact is they lost on their home court.:D

I hope their over priced egos can handle this!!!

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i cant say that i am sorry to hear that the USA lost in the world championships, it was time for another team to share the spotlight for the time being before the USA gets it back together and blows everyone away as they have learned a lesson

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts