Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome stuff that happens around the web

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reminds me of a time I was at the Squamish Tourney. We were waiting for the women's game to finish up so we could take the field. I was on the sidelines standing with Randy Findlay and some other guy I didn't know. There was a humungous woman with a face like a plate of smashed asshules. I said to Randy, "hey Randy, check out number 8 - can you imagine being married to that?". Randy started laughing and laughing. He couldn't breathe. I thought, well, I did deliver that one pretty good, but it wasn't that funny. I said, "what's so funny?". He points to the guy beside us and tells me it's his wife.
Pregnant?.jpg

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reminds me of a time I was at the Squamish Tourney. We were waiting for the women's game to finish up so we could take the field. I was on the sidelines standing with Randy Findlay and some other guy I didn't know. There was a humungous woman with a face like a plate of smashed asshules. I said to Randy, "hey Randy, check out number 8 - can you imagine being married to that?". Randy started laughing and laughing. He couldn't breathe. I thought, well, I did deliver that one pretty good, but it wasn't that funny. I said, "what's so funny?". He points to the guy beside us and tells me it's his wife.
View attachment 24596

Oh no....wow. How did you recover? Just walk away? Bury yourself in the turf? I've had some moments like that. Usually after 5-10 Grey Goose.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I started to backpedal hard, saying, "I'm sure she's really nice". As soon as I said that, I realized there was no digging myself out of this one. I offered to let the guy just hit me and he declined. I wish he had hit me.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0