Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Away travel for Seattle and Portland

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uniglob are selling tickets for the away matches right now. If you are looking to get tickets you may want to get on it before the Southsiders get all the tickets. I just got two for the Portland game and I plan on telling them to sit down and shut up so I can watch the game in peace and quiet.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uniglob are selling tickets for the away matches right now. If you are looking to get tickets you may want to get on it before the Southsiders get all the tickets. I just got two for the Portland game and I plan on telling them to sit down and shut up so I can watch the game in peace and quiet.

You could always go to Canucks games if you want to sit in peace and quiet while watching a sporting event.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go to the Whitecaps website but you have to be a season ticket holder and you cannot buy more than the amount of season tickets you have. Guinness you can stand up the whole match. That shouldn't be a problem.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, let's get a group together for the Seattle match........shouldn't be a problem getting some tickets. Anyone else in. These poofy Southsiders are starting to embarrass us already. :rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
These poofy Southsiders are the ones that fought Seattle management for the right to acquire tickets and sit in their park without threat of expulsion.

Including me and a mate writing a letter to Seattle Management via Prost Amerika asking why we would be allowed to travel from canada as Seattle Seahawks seasons ticket holders but not as Soccer fans...

without the Southsiders applying pressure the travel wouldn't have been possible, not without removing the threat of match ejection anyways...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, let's get a group together for the Seattle match........shouldn't be a problem getting some tickets. Anyone else in. These poofy Southsiders are starting to embarrass us already. :rolleyes:

I should clarify that it is the 'new' Southsiders...........not the originals. :) ;)

JBN, calm down, big man. Have a look at the site you're on again just to put things into perspective.

What the Whitecaps need to do is cut the fcuking price of their jerseys down.......I can order an authentic jersey from Celtic Park for about $40 less than this right now. WTF?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN,

I think what my distinguished Irish friend is trying to say is that you guys (while being a key part of the atmosphere at games) are beginning to sound like a bunch of babies. A lot of "us, us, us" and "look at us" There are 21 500 non-southsiders that couldn't give a rat's ass about your desire to be English hooligans!!!

:bronco:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I always get the impression that the Caps don't even want the southsiders around.

They are always doing something to piss them off...instead of helping them out.

Maybe the caps are giving the southsiders a hint but the southsiders aren't taking it????

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No... They meet with the SS board all the time, use the SS'ers in their marketing etc...

the Caps just don't think of the Southsiders the way the Porkland FO thinks about the Timbers Army and the way the Sounders FO thinks of the ECS...

For the Caps everything seems very VERY money motivated, and until the "supporters culture" takes full grip here, it's likely to remain this way... as in thinking about the whole group and not specifically targeting the southsiders, once their membership hits in and around 1k it will change

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's odd about the the SS is you/they couldn't be bothered to spend a couple more bux to actually sit in the south side. Instead, you're all in the corner... for life. The power of the curva is in the middle, where I wouldn't be surprised if another supporter group steps up to take contol.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
if another group does, good for them. The Southsiders, all 500 paid members + now, sit between the two corners, some are dead centre, some are SouthWest corner, but you are right, most opted for 214-216...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0