Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Attn: Regs, Peter, Number 2, Dazza

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Number 2 is already completely aware, last week, my computer totally bombed out. As a result, vital info got wiped out, namely my email/address book. Now that I've got back up and running, could each of you please email your contact info to me?

Peter, could you also please email your entire contact list for Westside?

Number 2, please send me everyone you think I would need.

Dazza, I've been wanting to call you, but your phone number got wiped out along with everything else. I'll call you as soon as you email me.

Regs, I appologize for not PM'ing but I coulding figure out how to PM multiple select individuals.

Thanks guys.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy List

Keeper,

No problem but as a heads up you could have added each of us to your buddy list and then sent a PM that would have reached us all. The downside to that is that it would also go to anyone else on your list. You could delete and add people whenever I suppose but that's more work than its worth.

Hmmm... might be a good feature to look into adding to the community... Multiple Buddy Lists.

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, I though of that, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of taking a bunch of people off and then putting them all back on. Is it not just possible to add a "cc:" option on the PM's?

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol

Number 2, please send me everyone you think I would need.

You've got to be kidding?

Are we talking advice? ie. Fashion, Carreer, goalkeeping, computing ... should I go on? :p

Or are you asking for personal family emails/contacts... ie. outlook.pst?

Call me at work Tuesday.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0