Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Asshole of the week

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have a wanker of the month club and it's for those select few would can continuously be tosser for extended amounts of time. I, and others think we need to recognize the idiots who jump on, cause all sort of shite and fcuk off. (ie) Sheep shagger, Yetti and whatever other drains on society that have graced the regulars with there presences. This can also include the she-males that don't get nominated into the Irritating polls (ie) Sid & Zues.

No need to nominate or vote. Just drop a name and have at er.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Done

My vote goes in for Lance Arsemstrong. Reared his ugly, and I mean ugly, like zit, posts a bunch of horseshit that nobody could understand and then dissapeared.

Not that I am dissapointed he left but if your going to join at least posts something worthwhile in your time spent here.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't this thread very similar to I don't know him, but... thread in the 'Who's a wanker" forums?

Guess not... :rolleyes:

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs~

It's the same but different. (oxy coppertone) The difference is these are guys posting on here. Not the SMELLY bus people you encounter every day.

Yours in Plagiarism, KNVB

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is way better than the, "I Don't know him", whatever the fcuk thread.

Asshole of the week huh? Are we allowed to say asshole here? There are so many deserving of this title.

Let's start with those FVSL guys.:rolleyes: Why do they quote on every single post they make? Fcuking amateurs.(sp?) How about Guinness. He knows why. The only good thing about him is his name.(TheRob loves the black gold.) The Apprentice could win this prestigious title as well. Answer a PM for once.;)

This is a good thread. It'll have more replies than the VMSL threads in no time. Nice work knvb. Maybe you're not so dumb.:)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
how about twat O'the week???

Tiner, because she put her fanny in where it didn't belong!!!:D

Guinnessdoesn'tknowherandshecan'tbeawankersoassholeitis:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, because he has nothing positive to say about the female TTPers...

Again Regsi, where is the finger jesture on this damn thing anyway?:confused: :eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you can't take it....

Sexual Chocolate, when you can't take it any longer (TTP that is, besides I don't know how big that house of yours is anyway), you play the female card but you don't play it very well.

Too bad you used to be very good at TTP. What has happened to that once great TTPer??? I am now reading your posts, no longer for interest, but just to see how much you're screwing up.
Which is a lot!!!!!!!!!
;) :p :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A-hole of the week, is it Guinney...

or is it Reccos?

I didn't say it was exactly "me", that he wasn't saying anything nice about! -

You guys are too damn sensitive!:rolleyes:

+"Scisinthehouse"isabloodyexpressionthatreccosneedstogetover!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC with a clean sweep?

SC-

Are you not having enough troubles in the "other" thread. Now your over hear getting bashed. Fcuk girl stay in one place or you could be the undisputed champ.

HereIthoughthisonewouldgotoGuinnessorSid....:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the topic tempted me...

I guess I am the one that would eat the poison apple too!:rolleyes:

I do admit, I just couldn't let THOSE guys get away with no comments from the one leading the "January poll".:D

These guys just remind me of those little boys that have to go into public washrooms with their mothers when they were at the mall... All they do is peer into the cracks and underneath the washroom stalls because they are curious to see what is happening behind the closed door!:eek:

Sorry K-Nob, I'll leave it to your battles from now on!

I second Zeus!

:rolleyes:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one daft post

i nominate male ttp'ers who play the female card when attacked.

BTW - the thing you need to run with next is pmt/pms. i believe that usually comes next followed by the fact that we need a good shag.;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiner -

You are either an idiot or just plain stupid- in reality I think you are probably both based on your recent posts.

Read my frigging post- and the one from Sexual Chocolate- before you make your lame ass comments trying to defend your falling buddy.

I really can't believe the sheer idiocy of the crap you and Sexual Chocolate have been posting lately. Don't you two twits get the overwhelming message from just about everyone AND this is from people who generally never agree with each other. Think before you write. We are not all as stupid as what you two seem to believe.

One other point: Sexual Chocolate has NOT attacked me if you call her posting of an upside down thumb and a little face an attack. That reply said it all to me. She had nothing to say in reply because my comment was true.

I think good-hearted TTPing is what it is all about, but the absolute shite and drivel that you and Sexual Chocolate continue to put out recently would actually be embarrassing to most people, and they would likely change their approach.

Fcuk you are plain frigging DUMB!!!!

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiner and SC

Tiner,

Are you saying you don't need a good shag? Or would turn one down?

Anyway, I believe SC started the sex-based posting comments. Maybe if she starts playing on Sundays she'll be have another outlet for her pent up energy.:p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos, my mentor!

Oh Kurgs, I thought the boxing would have done that, I guess I have more energy than I thought!:rolleyes:

Yours in being an asshole and a CNUT, plain and stupid. What a combination!

+SC:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

at the end of your last post I believe you forgot to add the word twat !!! That would make your wee combination complete...

Guinnessjusttryingtohelpoutthefallingsexychalk:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SC

Originally posted by Guinness
at the end of your last post I believe you forgot to add the word twat !!! That would make your wee combination complete...

Guinnessjusttryingtohelpoutthefallingsexychalk:cool:

Read my friggin signature:rolleyes:

+SCbelievesguinnessdoesn'tneedanylessonsonbeinganasshole:p

Thanks for the help! :rolleyes:

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nomination

I would like to nominate Kiss My Ass for the title of asshole - and not just for the use of "ass" in his name.

I haven't had a good look on the other threads, but I know he made trouble on the "Most Irritating.." thread and hasn't been there since. And let me tell you, his post was full of wisdom and wit:p

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yay!

OH MY GOD!!!!! Guinness likes me! Saints be praised! You know, I've been hoping this day would come, but I thought that there was no way on this great planet that I would ever be worthy of Guinness' praise.

I am truly humbled................

~ttpisnotjustawebsiteit'salifestylechoice

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts