Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arthur's

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone should make careful note of the following; Arthur's in Twickenham, London is a lovely little restaurant with great food and good ale and you needn't be put off by the fact that it's in an old (yet newly converted and presumably cleaned) public lavatory and that a dinner costs upward of £15. And that's before you've even had a drink. Besides, food's for the weak anyway so bollocks to £15 dinners, mine's 10 pints and a donner kebab on the way home which will invariably spill all over my shoes, covering the fresh vomit already on them.

So, my tip for eating out in London this week isn't Arthur's in Twickers.

Reporting from the centre of the universe while Pete Tong plays in the background, Fastshow.

Jealous Buckfast? You should be, sunshine.

Regs, the site looks great. Good for you.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm scared to ask, but what about the birds? Silly question I know, being britain and all... unless the Page3 girls are looking for extra cash...

~TB.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
utter confusion

Regs, either it's the distance between us or the fact that you're a strange cnut, I don't have a clue what you're on about. Good to see not much has changed. The women here are top shelf and most go like the clappers. Maybe you'll find out when you come visit. I miss you terribly and I'm ever so lonely. Hold me.

Buckfast, you should be jealous, I'm just off out to meet Beanbag in Carnaby Street to poke around Football Football and drink pints of ale that don't taste like Kokanee or Molson bastard arse water Canadian in O'Neill's. Now you'll be jealous wontcha?

Thought so.

CDKid, Fcuk off.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts