Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Argyle’s Dead Wrestlers Society

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chase Tatum

ATLANTA: A former wrestler battling an addiction to painkillers was found dead in his home after suffering an apparent accidental drug overdose, his father said.

Chase Tatum, 34, was found dead Sunday in his home in Atlanta, his father, Roy, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Chase Tatum used to wrestle for the now-defunct World Championship Wrestling organization. More recently, he appeared in the comedy "Who's Your Caddy?" alongside rapper Big Boi of Outkast.

Chase Tatum had been recovering from back surgery to repair a degenerative disc. His father said the former wrestler had been fighting a dependence to painkillers for years but had been planning to enter a rehabilitation center.

"He was in the process of getting his life back together," Roy Tatum said Monday. "He was confident he was going to turn things around, to live a normal life again without those painkillers."

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know if they're dead or not but I came across this. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLYRuPIfCcs]YouTube - Abdullah The Butcher Vs Sabu[/ame]

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the hell was Abdullah the Butcher on your mind? I just made reference to him in something I just posted on another thread and then came across this! Too weird!

No idea, Dial 9-1-1..........strange indeed. I think it went on a Brock Lesner search from last night........and somehow I ended up searching for Abdullah the Butcher.......he certainly had some disgusting scars on his heed. :lol: :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is all about the Dead Guys, but how about the Iron Shiek, this guy is on fire, he may have a jammer soon, but this is some funny stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66mEDD6Htsw&feature=related]YouTube - Iron Sheik yells at fake wrestlers on Haward Stern[/ame]

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic stuff!!!

[ame=http://www.justin.tv/wrestlingclassic]Justin.tv - wrestlingclassic's channel - Live Streaming Video[/ame]

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's another one...

Ex-WWE champ, 'Test', found dead in Florida at age 33

TAMPA, Fla. - Authorities say former professional wrestler Andrew Martin, who was known as "Test" and "The Punisher" to fans, has died at his Tampa home. He was 33.

The former World Wrestling Entertainment champion was found dead at his apartment Friday night. Police say a neighbour reported that she could see into his apartment window and that Martin appeared motionless for several hours.

Police say there was no indication of foul play. A cause of death will be determined after an autopsy.

During his time with Stamford, Conn.-based World Wrestling Entertainment, Martin held the Intercontinental, European and Hardcore belts. He was also a tag-team champion.

Martin most recently worked for TNA Wrestling under the name "The Punisher."

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is nuts. These guys dropping like flies.

You'd think that eventually people would start taking seriously the effects of Steroids and putting massive amount of mass on body frames.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0