Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you a Psycho?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a genuine psychological test. :rolleyes:

While at the funeral of her own mother, a woman met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then. A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question :
What is her motive in killing her sister? Seriously think about it. Take a few minutes if you desire, but DON'T look down until you have thought what your own answer is to this question.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answer

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance.

3-1 odds Dude nails this. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

I had a good chuckle at the last comment.

Unfortunately, no, I didn't nail it. My answer was the sister was married to the man.

What did you originally guess?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what I thought too. Didn't even cross my mind that the answer was that. I guess I'm not a psycho. It would be interesting to know how the expectant father KNVB responds to this. Perhaps the DCS will never be the same.

ODwhohadwaytoomuchtroubletypingthis

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts