Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Rec Teams in Need of Players

gambler

May 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any teams out there running short on players these days?

I'm looking to get back into playing soccer. I've been out of it for a year and a half and am looking to join a team again. I've played most my life so I know what i'm doing but i need to get back in shape. If anyone needs players, please let me know.

Thanks

KRIS

May 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our Rec league in Chilliwack Is looking for Players and teams anyone interested let me know. teams from anywhere can join

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KRIS said:
Our Rec league in Chilliwack Is looking for Players and teams anyone interested let me know. teams from anywhere can join

Cool! Can we drive to Chilliwack every week to play?

KRIS

May 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Cool! Can we drive to Chilliwack every week to play?

Do you think you could handle the drive our is thats just an excuse to use when you can't handle loosing all the time

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KRIS said:
Do you think you could handle the drive our is thats just an excuse to use when you can't handle loosing all the time

Nice response Champ.

We don't lose very often, my excuse is "I don't want to drive to Chilliwack to play some dumb ass like you".

Sorry Krissy, we will not be joining your league. Does your league even have a name?

Thanks for the corn btw.

shemsta

Apr 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi I am new to Vancouver, I'm wondering if there is a team that is in need of a player, or a sub. I'm in good shape, I would prefer to get on a team that plays on the weekends (div 3 or seniors div) if possible. It's getting close to season time and I still haven't found a club to play with, perhaps you know of a club that was short players last season that could use a good mid-fielder. any help you could give me would really be appreciated. thanks

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts