Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL Premium Membership Sweepstakes Thread

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz...your post brought tears to my eyes. No whining or telling us how your day is going. An actual piss take. Good on you.

One error though...

go back to posting about how the YG's aren't "Tryhards"

I post that we ARE tryhards. Nothing wrong with honesty around here. Now, if only it were contagious.

Your Pal,

9-1-1

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
So don't you worry about me, go back to posting about how the YG's aren't "Tryhards" in every one of your posts...

And Fastshow.... I think the term was "cow" that KNVB referred to me as.... but then again it came from a cnut so who the fcuk cares....

Spazz

Who the fcuk cares indeed. Certainly not you, not even Stevie Wonder's guide dog could see the bitterness in your last post.

He called you a cow did he? Nasty chap. Just be pleased you're not fat like him.

Who's next for the Scotsman's Premium Membership sweepstakes?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Fastshow.... I think the term was "cow" that KNVB referred to me as.... but then again it came from a cnut so who the fcuk cares....
Nicely. Very nicely.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is that it for the contestants? Fcuk's sake you lot, we're talking (well, I'm talking) about two Premium Memberships up for grabs. That's $35 a pop.

So you're all so minted you don't fancy winning a year's membership for the cost of a few words? Right then, TTP had best ring the TTP bank manager and tell him to expect an inundation of cheques..........

There have to be more entries, I demand it.

So far Spazz is shading it, just to keep you up to date on the results of the premium-rate phone voting.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dearest Fasty

I'd love to see the attached photo, but because I don't have a premium membership...I have no access to it. Maybe Spazz can describe it for me like only Spazz can, in 1000 words or less.

BTW...Regs, like half my team, I probably won't be able to make the game this Sunday, but true to my word, you'll have my $35 this Sunday.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure Dial 911....

It's you, bent over, taking it up the ass (as usual)..... :rolleyes:

:D Spazz

howsthatforshort&sweet?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that's it is it? Two entries from lads who proclaim they're going to become Premium Members whether the TTP Panel award them one of the two (apparently not that) coveted prizes or not and HoS who lost patience and took some bottles back so he could rock out with his avatar again?

Shameful.

What about the other lot in your precious little mixed league? Can't think of any of their usernames but that lot cracking on in that other thread about slow-pitch, trophies, and twatting women about, what are they playing at or don't their computers get more than one TTP channel? Are they all the same person? I don't fcuking know do I? What about this Herb Jr. people keep talking about? What's his story? Sounds like the type of chap who could do with winning something if the truth be known.....

So far Ralph Wiggum has this compo sewn up anyway......

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
and HoS who lost patience and took some bottles back so he could rock out with his avatar again?

Well I had to wait a few weeks to take those bottles back, the BCL wouldn't take any of my empties back during the Beer Strike and it doesn't take very long to get 35 dollars worth of empties.
TTP helps the environment, take back your empties to get your Premium Membership, and help the world be a better place. Even you Fasty, gotta love this angle, I will be back with a 500 word essay on it, for my free membership next year.

hos

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we have two Premium Memberships to give away and have had, so far, two people respond indicating their interest in winning one. Both of whom, incidentally, have expressed an interest in actually stumping up for a Premium Membership themselves.

While I know some of the writing on this site needs to be seen to be believed, if people are anxious about posting because they don't write too good it's a sad indictment of the state of things. Plus, HoS is the poster-boy for the British Columbian Illiteracy Council and his constant barrage of pablum should go quite a long way in encourageing others to write. If he can do it, surely, anyone can..........

Cut off date for entries is 25th June.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs got my $35 yesterday. I tried registering last night, but some error about my log in being incorrect kept showing up. Makes me feel that my money has gone to good use.

Anyhow, in the event that I am awarded one of the free memberships (and considering I am going up against STD, Spazz and HOS, it's basically money in the bank), then I'd like to dedicate my membership to the following...

Herb Jr....only if he has Herb Sr as his avatar

Spazz....only if she promises to post every day and tell us how her work day is going and how she likes to drink beer and that soccer is ok too and that Gunther is really quite shy and sensitive and that Striker 14 is her friend who also likes to drink beer and that soccer is ok for her too and that Striker thinks that Gunther is more like KNVB (a misundertood twat) and that Spazz likes to drink beer...and Striker does too.

STD...only if his avatar is of a sheep...that gets really drunk...and horny

HOS...only because diapers are expensive. I know he's not a sheep, because sheep are known to follow people to school.

ZEUS...only because we need more people to stir the pot on TTP with bias and lies. By the way, I did see three YG girls at the fundraiser start a fight with some girls who wouldn't buy any 50/50 tickets from them. There was a nasty two handed shove to the back that resulted in a girl spilling her drink. Luckily STD was there to lick the alcohol off the floor and I think he also snuck a peak up one of the girl's skirts.

Lionheart...I'd have no material if it weren't for her. :eek:

Fantabulous....similar reasons to HOS.

SC...only if she gets rid of nutmegs' blue tongue and brings back the YG avatar. If I ever get my membership working, that YG avatar is mine.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A top-notch first post as a fully-paid-up adult. Well played.

Suits me should the TTP Supremo decide to award one of the Premium Memberships to Dial 9-1-1. Don't know what Regs would think about it but perhaps he'll post to let us all know.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
Plus, HoS is the poster-boy for the British Columbian Illiteracy Council and his constant barrage of pablum should go quite a long way in encourageing others to write.

I don't make fun of your impotence so why you make fun of my illitericy, no fair, you can take a pill, but what can I take nothing, off to school with the other sheep.

Well done 911, best post in this thread, even better than the great fasty.

hos

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Well done 911, best post in this thread, even better than the great fasty.hos

HOS, noone could ask for a better compliment. While as a youth I remember wearing #7 to emulate the Great Gary Lupul, as a not so youthful adult, I choose to pay tribute to my favourite TTPer by sharing his avatar.

The fact that I have no images on file small enough to upload and the fact that I have no idea how to decrease images so that they are no greater than 80x80 pixels has NOTHING to do with it!

SC...how about helping me out and using the YG avatar again so that I can copy it? And, how do I get to use 3 avatars like others do?

I thought I was ready to be a better bastard, but now I'm not so sure!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I'm getting the hang of it. Maybe you guys can help me choose which photos to use in my avatar. Now maybe even Regs will regret that I bought a premium membership. Ahh, pictures. If only I had some!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, that's a TTP first for me; being tenuously compared to Gary Lupul and accused of impotence in successive posts.

It's usually Robin Bawa I'm compared to. Obviously.

Dial 9-1-1, there's a thread within which you can ask Regs to fiddle about with your pixels and produce you an avatar. I know he loves doing them, who wouldn't? I'd find the thread for you but, frankly, can't be fcuking mithered.

In terms of what pictures you should use, none of those you've displayed would be my helpful suggestion.

You could always just keep mine and confuse the fcuk out of me when I wake up and think I've been posting at three in the morning about Gary bleeding Lupul. Should work in confusing me for at least another couple of years.......

Like Ray Charles recently, I certainly didn't see that coming.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts