Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL Off-season "TT"

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That wasn't the question. Doesn't matter though I'd rather play up front with Kurgan anyway. It's a perfect combo. He'll do all the running and I do all the finishing.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think everyone knows that's what I meant.

Thanks for pointing out the frigging obvious.

You and Lupoman should hook up. You'd never run out of things to talk about. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Shocking Development.

Originally posted by TheRob
I just got off the phone with a certain Cheatsider who shall remain anonymous. In my discussion with this certain Cheatsider, Jimmy Holiday mentioned that he might be wanting to transfer to the Dragons this year.

The Dragons would accept Jimmy as a Rookie player, but only is Ms. Holiday is in the Package that comes over to the Dragon Franchise.

On this note, we should start the New Name Game for the Dragons this Year.

What the hell was the name last year, I think it was Hairy Blue Dragon Experiance something something.

This year we should go against the norm, and call the Team, ?

HOS

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Names

I think the Tryhards (hopefully) have lost that moniker for this up coming season and will enjoy passing it on to the next Tryhard club.
:D

Maybe a couple of the other teams can gang up on the Dragons this year and give them a name. What do you think SC?
;)

How about "A Shocking Development"

Doesn anyone remember who won the "Tryhards of the Year" vote?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New TryHards nice, Are they FC or United

I remeber the team you are taking about, but what was thier name last year.

Some suggestions for our team:

Barney FC - He was purple Dragon though, but very annoying, just like us.

Puff United - He was a magic Dragon, and some of us can be magic and like to Puff:eek: and Huff.

Any other famour or infamous Dragons out there, or we could do a salute to Ref Herb and be Herb FC.

How about Puff Herb FC:eek: .

HOS with new Dark Green Kit

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How could I miss all of this banter?

First off, Jimmy doesn't have the soccer balls to part with his other half:eek: , and secondly, it'll cost the Dragons.:rolleyes:

I have some names for the old Hairy Blues, but it's all dependant if Regsi will be a part of the team.:(

You'd never run out of things to talk about.
Jinky, I'm glad you stated the obvious too, at least I took a break from saying something all the time. Well, for six months anyhow :rolleyes:

BTW, Notty, Kurgs, K-nobby, and Throbby all got big heads in that game that should have ended in a win for the other Tryhards. :p

+SCwithpissingonherownteam-sorry ;)

HOS/Jinks/Knobby...or even Jimmy, are you going to take on the team this year or what? :confused:

I gather we will be reading from the Carts and Young Guns soon enough:rolleyes:
oh yeah, Yogi too

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once a Cheatsider always a.....

First off, Jimmy doesn't have the soccer balls to part with his other half , and secondly, it'll cost the Dragons.

SC

Your flights cost has jumped up another 200.00 for that one....And why would it cost the Dragooons!!Just like the song from AC/DC Dirty Deeds...I got BIG BALLS

TheRoberto

It would be my pleasure to play up front beside TheRoberto............but not with the Dragooooons!:eek:

Hos

And you would be a great addition to a newly promoted Div 1 team next year.....Rumor has it!

Yoda

Yeah I'll bring the Hibatchi next year but no more as KNVB would say,SPICY HOT DOG for you!

Knvb

Hope you choke on the SPICY HOT DOG next year!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow

logged on all day long and that's all you can come up with?:confused:

+SCstilllovesJimmythismuch:wa:

I will say no more on this subject.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Jimmy,

you know full well that none of the cheatsiders actually like you, don't you?

They're just using you for your bbq.:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey! Dominic's brother...

You're too sensitive pal...:rolleyes:

I guess you're going back to the old ways even though last year you were looking for a change.:eek:

I don't think I need to explain:eek:

Jinky is right:D
They're just using you ...
like SC would;)

Herb Jr.

Jun 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons

Now that the co-ed season is upon us , the rumour mill and the
accusations will begin to flourish as another heated season grows closer....as an avid reader of this forum, I enjoy the witty banter and the occassional slag. I must say it brings a smile to my otherwise dreary day...Thank you!

Moving along...as for the situation regarding Jimmy Holiday leaving or not being welcome back to cheatside for the 2003 season....if any team has any offers on the table we will be willing to negotiate. I must warn you, we are desperate and we may sweeten the deal by throwing in lucovic. In exchange we will take beer and hotdogs but we will settle for a bag of Doritos...

Sorry.. just kiddin Jimmy.. in seriousness(cause that is what this forum is all about) Jimmy is the glue that keeps this organization together, and he sets the example for this club with his leadership, work ethic, and involvement in the community.
He is a rock...He is our rock and we could not survive without him.
He will not be leaving our organization.....but our offer still stands for Lucovic!!!!

Sincerely yous Herb Jr.

Herb Jr.

Jun 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons

Now that the co-ed season is upon us , the rumour mill and the
accusations will begin to flourish as another heated season grows closer....as an avid reader of this forum, I enjoy the witty banter and the occassional slag. I must say it brings a smile to my otherwise dreary day...Thank you!

Moving along...as for the situation regarding Jimmy Holiday leaving or not being welcome back to cheatside for the 2003 season....if any team has any offers on the table we will be willing to negotiate. I must warn you, we are desperate and we may sweeten the deal by throwing in lucovic. In exchange we will take beer and hotdogs but we will settle for a bag of Doritos...

Sorry.. just kiddin Jimmy.. in seriousness(cause that is what this forum is all about) Jimmy is the glue that keeps this organization together, and he sets the example for this club with his leadership, work ethic, and involvement in the community.
He is a rock...He is our rock and we could not survive without him.
He will not be leaving our organization.....but our offer still stands for Lucovic!!!!

Sincerely yous Herb Jr.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0