Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2012 - Banter and all that good stuff

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like the Cosmos are the fun team to play again this year with headbutts in our game and slide tackles the next game. Sorry I missed out on the fun this year and it's a shame I'm busy next year when we play them, just my luck. I am going by second hand information so maybe stunatman can clear things up like only he knows how. tru dat stunat.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD, the Cosmos were just taking their frustrations of losing out in your game against them. You see Stunatman boasted many times how great the Cosmos were in the "B" division and how they had picked up a lot of sallies with talent this year to go along with Fiji boyz. The season started out good for them going undefeated in their first 4 games. Again Stunatman started to boast how the Cosmos were the team to beat. Unfortunately reality showed up and they have lost 6 in a row and looks like Cosmos will be on the sideline when the playoffs start!!:wa: STD looks like Butter is going to win their first "A" league standings trophy. It must have something to do with you anchoring the back line!!:D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Cheatside for finishing 1st place in the A Division
It was a 3 way tie with Cheatside, YG Inc and Butter
It came down to GF and GA and head to head and Cheatside came out on top

Congratulations to Shadow FC for finishing 1st place in the B Division

Playoffs begin tonight...too bad they start with the Warriors forfeiting their game vs. YG Inc.

Finals are Saturday, July 28th @ IOCO

goodluck to all teams

s14

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Cheatside for finishing 1st place in the A Division
It was a 3 way tie with Cheatside, YG Inc and Butter
It came down to GF and GA and head to head and Cheatside came out on top

Congratulations to Shadow FC for finishing 1st place in the B Division

Playoffs begin tonight...too bad they start with the Warriors forfeiting their game vs. YG Inc.

Finals are Saturday, July 28th @ IOCO

goodluck to all teams

s14

Seeing as we had a bye tonight I decided to watch an old school movie called the "Warriors". The best part of this movie was when the guy was clanging the beer bottles together and chanting " Warriooooors come out and plaaayyyy". All I could think about was this mysterious team in the AMSL also called the Warriors, who have declined to play us twice in the last 3 days:confused:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best part of this movie was when the guy was clanging the beer bottles together and chanting " Warriooooors come out and plaaayyyy". :

THANKFULLY, you're not as creepy as the guy clanning the bottles... Warriors is one of my all time favourite movies... "Can you dig it?..." That quote took us through to the senior national championships in Calgary...although we lost the women's senior title in the final :( . I think Peg shite the bed too :eek:

What's so scary about playing the Young Guns anyway? Who are these Warrior chumps?

SCwhoistotallyoutofthesoccerloop

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Adult Mixed Soccer League is looking to fill a few spots next season
if you know of anyone wanting to put a team together and join the AMSL, please get them to contact me
the season runs from May - July

s14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG Inc. vs Cheatside for the A Division Finals

Finals are on Saturday, July 28th @ IOCO from 11am - 5pm

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG Inc. vs Cheatside for the A Division Finals

Finals are on Saturday, July 28th @ IOCO from 11am - 5pm

This feels like the movie groundhog day for me! The "A" seems to be these 2 teams for the past 4 or 5 years!!:confused: Good luck to all the other teams still in the playoffs!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This feels like the movie groundhog day for me! The "A" seems to be these 2 teams for the past 4 or 5 years!!:confused: Good luck to all the other teams still in the playoffs!!

Hey Conductor...just keep in mind that you got to the Semis with a team forfeiting, eh? ;)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Conductor...just keep in mind that you got to the Semis with a team forfeiting, eh? ;)

Striker14 in all honesty my post wasn't meant to be cocky! Yes you are correct and this was also the same team who forfeited to us in the regular season. Not our fault they gave us a free pass to the semi's!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winner of the 2012 Championships

A Cup - Cheatside (beat Young Guns 3-2 OT)
B Cup - Slappers (beat Allover United 1-0 OT)
C Cup - A Team (beat Knackered 3-2 OT)

Another season come and gone!

s14

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts