Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2012 - Banter and all that good stuff

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for GFYS congrats on winning the tournament but this is usually a hex on winning the final at the end of the year just ask Butter and Cosmos!! Who was the other team in the final? My geuss would be Cosmos, the way they have stacked their team this year and have been shooting there mouths off about how they will dominate the "A" division this year!:wa:

GFYS and WARRIORS were the 2 teams in the Final

Butter won the tourney last season AND the Div 2 Playoffs

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well a nice day yesterday to kick off the co-ed season. YG got the good fortune to kick off the first game at Ioco park vs Gunners. YG was down at the half, but came back with 4 unanswered goals in the second to win 4-2. After watching the following 3 games after us, I have come to the conclusion that it is better to go down hill in the second half! Yoda's team came from 5-1 down at the half to tie there game 6-6! This was an exciting game to watch!;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had I not gifted them a couple in the first half, that comeback would have been unnecessary.

Started to feel like coed season yesterday with a sunny day at Ioco and the smell of the barbecue. Even if they weren't barbecuing real food on it.

Still to cool to keep the Mosquitos away tho.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Started to feel like coed season yesterday with a sunny day at Ioco and the smell of the barbecue. Even if they weren't barbecuing real food on it.

that's what Coed is all about Yoda!!
i was sad to miss out on the game yesterday
it sounds like Beernuts came back from being down 3-1 to win 4-3 vs. Slappers

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not real food? You must be talking about those fake dogs and burgers your team cooks

Had I not gifted them a couple in the first half, that comeback would have been unnecessary.

Still to cool to keep the Mosquitos away tho.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts 1 BDGC 6

wow...the carts look like a whole new team out there
i am not sure we have been spanked by them like this before :(
we basically beat ourselves when we were messing around in our own end and it cost us a couple of goals

they should have had a few more goals but our keeper stood strong
they missed the net a whack of times too...thank god

Saturday's match is against the Cosmos. We haven't played them in about 5 years

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow looks like the Beernuts game was a shootout, only problem was, it was only the Golf Carts doing the shooting. Don't worry Striker 14, Cosmos beat up on the Warriors 4-1 on the weekend. I also heard from a Cosmo player that it should have been closer to 8-1 for the Cosmos. Striker 14 you will have to worry about Stunatman as he has scored 4 goals already this season, including the tournament. I also heard that Cosmos picked up a few new girls who can really play. Good luck on the weekend.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Stunatman has been saving up all his goals for the big match between Cosmos and Young Guns tonight. Will be a big test for Young Guns tonight as they are taking on the undefeated Cosmos. Yesterday YG went up 2-0 over Slappers as Nutmegs was treating the goalie Taco like a Pinata, then Slappers got one back just before the half. second half Slapppers make a goal tender change and score 2 goals within 5 minutes to take a 3-2 lead. YG's keeper made a big save to keep the score 3-2 and then YG got a lucky goal to tie things up. With about 15 minutes to go the Slappers came unglued and YG was able to execute 3 goals to put this one away!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
also mr conductor stunatman only has 1 goal
YG's vs Cosmos, stunatman doubled his goal tally this evening by getting his second of the season which looked like it was the Game winning goal for the Cosmos. Unfortunately for stunatman Karma came back to haunt him, as he got away with Herb not calling Stu's trip on a YG female in the 6 yard box which led to him getting his goal. Herb even tried to help out the undefeated Cosmos by giving one of his famous touch passes to a Cosmo girl sending her in on a break away, unfortunately she scored a field goal and didn't get a shot on the net. YG ended up getting 3 unanswered goals in the second half to prevail 4-2. YG was lucky tonight as a few of the Cosmos were stating how they were missing their Fiji boys and also a couple of their star players. The entertainment value here is priceless as they still had 4 or 5 subs, while YG played with exactly 11 and were wishing they had at least one sub!!:confused: YG play against the favoured Beernuts in their next match!! Looking forward to the post game social as it is always a pleasure when YG plays against the Beernuts!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG play against the favoured Beernuts in their next match!! Looking forward to the post game social as it is always a pleasure when YG plays against the Beernuts!!

we are looking forward to it as well Conductor
your team will definitely out BBQ our team with Dan the Man behind the scenes
hope the weather holds out so we can see the wee lass :)

i am hoping my team comes through this weekend and we have a good full squad out
our last game we had pretty much the entire team show up and we could do 2 full line changes guys and girls
this is not an every game thing...our last game at Ioco we had 3 girls and 6 guys show up

COME ON SUNSHINE!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recieved an email and it looks like some teams are upset about the old clap and wave instead of shaking hands at the end of the game. Not sure why some teams are upset, it's nothing personal we are just not sure where some of you people have had your hands and we prefer not to make contact with you. But since the league is making us shake hands, Conductor can you wash yours before tonights game?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recieved an email and it looks like some teams are upset about the old clap and wave instead of shaking hands at the end of the game. Not sure why some teams are upset, it's nothing personal we are just not sure where some of you people have had your hands and we prefer not to make contact with you. But since the league is making us shake hands, Conductor can you wash yours before tonights game?

you weren't supposed to mention Conductor's name STD
now he is going to know i called him out

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it's crap the clap has been going around coed for as long as I can remember. It started with one team and it quickly spread throughout the league.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it's crap the clap has been going around coed for as long as I can remember. It started with one team and it quickly spread throughout the league.

do u do it in mens league?
we don't in the mwsl
the only time we were told to do it was when the H1N1 stuff was goin' around

the only team i really knew did it all the time was cheatside and then for some reason all teams started it
i don't care either way but IMO i think it started because of laziness and the need to get to the cooler quicker
and that isn't necessarily a bad thing

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The clap started with Cheatside? those dirty cheating bastards.
As far as I can remember I have never shared the clap with any mens teams but there was alot of drinking in those days.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0