Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2011 - Banter, Trade Rumours, Indiscretions

stunatman

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to the cosmos for winning div B n respectively earned there spot in div A.we will bring a new classy attitude.see you next year mr conductor.striker14 i hope you and the rest of the discipline committee will do the right thing.we need are italian stallion back cuz he iz like fozz 4 the beernuts.ballz my hair is already red.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Winners of their respected Divisions

"A" - Cheatside
"B" - Cosmos
"C" - Union Jackers

playoffs begin Sunday, July 10th

good luck to all teams!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
quarters are done for the A Division

SEMI FINALS
Wednesday, July 20 and Thursday, July 21

Cheatside vs. Beaver Buzz Dragons
BDGC vs. Young Guns

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stunatman, what the heck happened to the Cosmos getting knocked out in the first round of the playoffs? You guys finished 23 points ahead of OC, this is probably one of the biggest upsets in AMSL history!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stunatman, what the heck happened to the Cosmos getting knocked out in the first round of the playoffs? You guys finished 23 points ahead of OC, this is probably one of the biggest upsets in AMSL history!!

i think Orange Crushed are still at the pitch having some drinks after that one

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Semi Finals for B Division

Warriors forfeit because of the Man City/Caps game and i guess half their team is going
no rescheduling option as we just don't have the fields this season
so, Slappers slide into the Finals

Butter vs. Orange Crushed, Tuesday, July 19th @ 7pm Town Centre

good luck to all teams

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Semi Finals for C Division

Barely There vs. The Wanderers IOCO @ 3pm
Union Jackers vs. The Knackered IOCO @ 5pm

good luck to all teams

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warriors forfeit because of the Man City/Caps game and i guess half their team is going
no rescheduling option as we just don't have the fields this season
so, Slappers slide into the Finals

Warriors should be relegated to "C" for forfeiting a play-off game either that or lose their bond money!! The league paid for this field up front and will not be able to get a refund from Town center. After hearing Stunatman's report even they(Cosmos) showed up to their playoff game and played short. Yes they lost, but at least they played for the loss and didn't forfeit in the Playoffs!! There are other teams on a waiting list trying to get into this league, the Warriors should go and play in the Knights coed league as it is definitely more suited to their style!!:rolleyes:

Congrats to all the teams still alive in the playoffs and also to the league exec's this year on another great job, albeit doing it less a person as the exec board never had anyone step up to replace the President!! Also Herb deserves a shout out too for getting us all the field permits which isn't always easy to do for a 24 team league.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warriors should be relegated to "C" for forfeiting a play-off game either that or lose their bond money!! The league paid for this field up front and will not be able to get a refund from Town center. After hearing Stunatman's report even they(Cosmos) showed up to their playoff game and played short. Yes they lost, but at least they played for the loss and didn't forfeit in the Playoffs!! There are other teams on a waiting list trying to get into this league, the Warriors should go and play in the Knights coed league as it is definitely more suited to their style!!:rolleyes:

conductor...there were 11 FORFEITS this season, and 7 of them were from the A Div

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Union Jackers 5 -2 over The Knackered if you wanna update the schedule Striker14

Gonna be a long day at Ioco on Sunday. First team to play, and likely the last to leave. :)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done UJ's
i will be at the games on Sunday so i'll see you guys/gals there

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so far, the B and C Division Finals are set

C - Barely There vs. Union Jackers
B - Slappers vs. Butter

A Divisions are battling it out Wednesday and Thursday

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well congrats to all the teams in the final this weekend!! Looks like Slappers are in the "B" final every year, I'm a little surprised that Cosmos won't be in the "B" Cup after all the hype that Stunatz had put out about his team this year. Oh well word is that the Cosmos are going to Vernon to win it all this year!! Any other teams from here going to Vernon? Young Guns will be going again, but are struggling with numbers so will be entering in the "REC" division this year for Vernon!! Also congrats goes out to Beaver-Buzz Dragons as they beat Cheatside last night in a thriller. IMO I thought Cheatside was going to win it all this year, so I consider this a pretty big upset. Well at least they went further than the Cosmos did in the playoffs!!;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was surprised myself to hear about the upset, but, you can't count the Dragons out...ever
if they have their squad show up, they can make things happen
they struggled with numbers this season, and were pondering not entering the League, but they made it happen and look at them now. i hope they give the "not so young" guns a run this sunday

see ya there!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the season winds up i wanted to say thanks to you Striker14 and any other AMSL organizers.
Another great job this season.

Thanks

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0