Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amsl 2007

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's getting closer to that time!!

Beernuts are looking for a Keeper...if you are interested...lemme know

striker14

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Striker, isn't Two-Nine still dating Nikki? I thought for sure he would be trading in his old team to come over to the Nut's, seeing as he was always at your functions already!:D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Hey Striker, isn't Two-Nine still dating Nikki? I thought for sure he would be trading in his old team to come over to the Nut's, seeing as he was always at your functions already!:D

I tried...I tried...he is devoted to Cheatside...bastard!! :p

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any AMSL teams looking to add some brown flavor to their team?

Or can you point me in the direction of where teams may be looking for players?

Thanks in advance.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
anybody know who the contact person for the league is? I've got a team together (step 1) but i can't find anybody with registration info (step 2) so i can get my team signed up and registered (step 3).

checklist:
step 1 - check
step 2 -
step 3 -

:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
raul10,

Private message striker14 above, she should be able to help you out.

Cheers,

~Regs.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is field assignment done in this league? Do teams actually get a home pitch?

I'd like to join a team that plays (most of) their home games at Osler, since it's within stumbling distance...

I can make for a decent backup keeper and more importantly graciously offer nearby fridge space for extra stock should the cooler run out!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few of us will be getting together mid march to go over some stuff and then the general meeting with all team Rep's will be held shortly after that I believe. Info will be sent to last years contacts in regards to the general meeting. All information will be shared at that time.
Please be patient...thanks

striker14

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
A few of us will be getting together mid march to go over some stuff and then the general meeting ...
Want a trophy from a few years back?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funbox said:
any ideas on which weekend the opening tourney is on?

We will hopefully know by this weekend...I'll let you know asap!
Can't wait already...I'm not even playin' this season (prego) and I'm excited...just keep them sunshine dances coming people. :wa:

striker14

spongebobhotpants

Aug 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there any coed teams/league out here in Slurrey/Langley. I'd love to play but somewhere within biking distance. So much more fun when you're half cut and riding a bike. I'm the only one out there on a Sunday morning (on my way to my game) without a sack of cans on my back .

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
START OF THE CO-ED SEASON TOURNEY

It has been confirmed by the big man, Herb, that the tourney will be held on the first weekend in May, which is the 5th/6th weekend :wa:

More details will be given to your Team Contacts after the League Meeting.

striker14

steve132

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wanted amsl league info & Contacts

Hi there

I am looking for contact information on the adult mixed soccer league or other coed/ rec level leagues that play in the Tri-cities and/or Burnaby area. I have a team that is looking for a summer league to play in. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks Steve132

steve132

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
START OF THE CO-ED SEASON TOURNEY

It has been confirmed by the big man, Herb, that the tourney will be held on the first weekend in May, which is the 5th/6th weekend :wa:

More details will be given to your Team Contacts after the League Meeting.

striker14
Hi thereIt appears that you may be the contact for the adult mixed soccer league. Iam looking for information on the league as I have a team that would be interested in joining. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks Steve

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve132 said:
Hi thereIt appears that you may be the contact for the adult mixed soccer league. Iam looking for information on the league as I have a team that would be interested in joining. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks Steve

I am one of the contacts, yes, and I can tell you...there are about 5-6 teams lookin' to get in and I think we have 2 empty spots to fill. :eek: I am unsure at this time how those 2 spots will be decided upon?!

We will be holding a League Meeting on TUESDAY, APRIL 3RD...more information will be given at that time! Team Contacts from last year will be receiving an email from the current prez himself as soon as he is back from vacation. It will give them all the information needed for the League Meeting.

striker14

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts