Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2007 - Banter Etc

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are 'ankle tapping' in coed, you might want to think about expanding your definition of the term tryhard.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts are still lookin' for a goalie, if anyone is interested. Even if you can play 1/2 and 1/2

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rockets 4 or 5 - UJ's 1

We were out to lunch for most of the game.
3 of us had a SloPitch tournament earlier in the morning and had a few bevvies before game time so weren't on our best game form.

Good fun had by all though.........except our keeper.

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside and Dragons - no clue of the score, but what a day.......Gomesy broke his collar bone on a bicycle kick, some tiny blonde thing on the wing for dragons scored about 5 goals, D knott manned the barby and the cheatside goal - hence the goals, but Herb played net for Cheatside after about the second - yes Herb was in net and reffed, KJ and Walks announced they were pregnant, congrats once again you two :)))))).....and at some point we played soccer....

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just getting home now Leftonly ?? :D

You're a beauty ....... Apparently, the early morning golf game, 18 Corona's & an 8 hour session at the park somehow dilluted your thinking mate :D

Not mentioned though and one of the finer points of the day was Eggy's kit ....... the little black ensemble with thong in full view was absolutely riveting. Unbelievable sums it up really .......

Cracking day at Osler and a ton of good laughs ........

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beefeaters are definitely taking the fun out of co-ed soccer, tonight at Van Tech they showed up with a full roster of premier players and ex pro's to play against YG. After the red card given to them last week by Herb Sr you could tell he wanted to get back in their good books, as Herb's only calls tonight where the one's that Beefeaters coached him to call. It was another classic performance by Herb, but for those that say YG is the team of tryhards, geuss again so far this year I would have to give the nod to Beefeaters with BDGC being a close second! To be honest on another front I also believe Beefeaters got confused about the bad kit deby that usually goes on between Dragons and Cheatside, cause we never take part in this event but I belive Beefeaters were trying to take part in it tonight!

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beefeaters are definitely taking the fun out of co-ed soccer, tonight at Van Tech they showed up with a full roster of premier players and ex pro's to play against YG. After the red card given to them last week by Herb Sr you could tell he wanted to get back in their good books, as Herb's only calls tonight where the one's that Beefeaters coached him to call. It was another classic performance by Herb, but for those that say YG is the team of tryhards, geuss again so far this year I would have to give the nod to Beefeaters with BDGC being a close second! To be honest on another front I also believe Beefeaters got confused about the bad kit deby that usually goes on between Dragons and Cheatside, cause we never take part in this event but I belive Beefeaters were trying to take part in it tonight!

That was funny. Full roster and team of ex pros? We had about 6 players up until game time, no subs, and a guy with a broken foot in net. Also, the last time I checked, the guys we have have never been paid to play. Although they may have been paid to not play. Oh, you know what? We did have premier players playing. We are such a**holes. I guess every time a team fields a "premier player", we should all get on this site and and post stupid remarks.

Thanks for telling us the way it is, though.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Low...even for your standards, Conductor.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larry Dallas , I never thought of your team as A-holes, but if that's what you consider you guys to be
Code:
" We are such a**holes."

ODE]Your welcome though for letting me tell you the way it is in this league!
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]"Thanks for telling us the way it is, though."

Congrats to KJ and Walks on the soon to be new addition in their lives, just what ever you do please don't name it Megan!:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suppose part of my post wasn't clear enough :D

Walks said:
You're a beauty ....... Apparently, the early morning golf game, 18 Corona's & an 8 hour session at the park somehow dilluted your thinking mate :D

Bloody hell ........... I know Leftonly is having a big fcuking laugh about this but just to assure you all - KJ and I aren't expecting and I can guarantee you that even if we were, we certainly wouldn't name her Megan :D

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody hell ........... I know Leftonly is having a big fcuking laugh about this but just to assure you all - KJ and I aren't expecting and I can guarantee you that even if we were, we certainly wouldn't name her Megan :D

Okay Walks we'll wait for the 1st three months safety period to be over until we start telling people - no problem. ;)

And I can assure you that Megan would be much nicer than Roberta!!

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apologies - I thought in conversation when Walks had said we just bought a place together and kept rambling, it was about that they were pregant as well, not just engaged. My apologies all, but congrats you two on the engagement recently also.......

House
Engagement
and soon Megan......

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think KJ gave up on expecting a big 'O' from Walks many months ago.

Not sure what Walks would be expecting.

:D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larry Dallas , I never thought of your team as A-holes, but if that's what you consider you guys to be
Code:
" We are such a**holes."

ODE]Your welcome though for letting me tell you the way it is in this league!
"Thanks for telling us the way it is, though."[/QUOTE]

After reading your posts, I've decided to hate YG  Inc as well.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO MORE GAMES AT KWAYQUITLAM

All games that were scheduled for Kway have been moved to GATES BACK.
Please make sure to take a look at the updated schedule as it takes effect today. Thanks everyone!

striker14

nowifonlyoslerweredeemedunplayablewewillbelaughing

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts