Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

America, the beautiful

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From my inbox this morning:

robin You've Been Chosen to Receive a
USA T-Shirt - FREE!

Dear robin,

It's your turn robin, to feel the joy of winning...

...because you've been selected to receive a FREE USA T-Shirt - just in time to show your true colors during the Olympics! Simply click the link below, and your FREE t-shirt will be on its way!

http://www.intervolved.net/i.htm?b=401000197&c=193a&i=16320310&a=10008

Thousands of people have paid $24.95 for this heavy-duty, wrinkle-free shirt that proudly displays your American pride - but not you, robin -- yours is FREE - when you click the link below now!

So when the Olympic medals are being awarded - you'll understand some of that joy of winning, as you tell your friends "I got my T-shirt - FREE!"

But hurry! To see YOUR FREE SHIRT, and guarantee you get your size click the link below now! There are only 86 shirts still available. Don't miss out!

Prouder than ever to be American,

Lori Anderson@ yourfreepresent.com

P.S: robin, since only a very few customers are being given FREE USA tees, please click the link below if you don't want yours, so we can pass the offer to someone else.
:rolleyes:

~TotalCanadianBastard.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad Teeth

LORI Anderson, is she that bird in the bzzr commercial with the bad teeth, but a cracker at first.

Run Regsy Run:eek:

HOSsaysGOCANADAGO

yellowmac

Dec 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bombination

Every week on every Friday I receive the latest TTP bulletin, after having a brief interlude with this site just over the Christmas season. I sometimes have a little look around and must say I quite like the use of that word you invented, 'Bombinate'. I like it so much that even though it is not a word I can find in the English dictionary, may become a word I throw around at parties, or other such social gatherings... maybe in the Starbucks, I'll just stand up and scream, "Why must everyone bombinate like they just don't give a shite?"
just thought I'd give my two cents worth and by the way, Happy Birthday Regs, whoever the hell you are.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is too a word....

bombinate

bom·bi·nate [bómb nàyt ] (past bom·bi·nat·ed, past participle bom·bi·nat·ed, present participle bom·bi·nat·ing, 3rd person present singular bom·bi·nates) or bom·bi·late [bómb làyt ] (past bom·bi·lat·ed, past participle bom·bi·lat·ed, present participle bom·bi·lat·ing, 3rd person present singular bom·bi·lates) intransitive verb
hum: to make a humming or buzzing noise

[Late 19th century. From medieval Latin bombinat- , the past participle stem of bombinare , from Latin bombus "buzzing, booming," from Greek bombos (see bomb ).]

bom·bi·na·tion [bòmb náyshn ] noun

Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American Edition] © & (P) 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is too a word?????

Bombinate may be an obscure word, CDK, but "It is too a word" is clearly not a proper sentence.

Where is the Captain when someone improperly uses the English language?

Yellowmac, you need not apologize as CDK is a cornucopia of obscure words and their use in rather poorly formulated sentences. However, with far more practice he will eventually be able to use some of them properly.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos and his brain

CDK et all,

Reccos can TTP on so many levels.....it is quite scary. I suggest ignoring him.:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts